[𝟎𝟎𝟐]

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

we all walked inside the hall, as if stood mesmerised before someone grabbed my wrist gently. "move it. you're holding up the cue." the unfortunate familiar voice said.

"what is your problem?" i asked grabbing my wrist back.

"the fact you're holding up the line." he stated.

"students that aren't arranged in a line have to go over there." he said moving his head.

i turned around to see a lot of tiny first years making me sigh. i walked over and joined them when i saw another student my age coming over.

"hey, are you new aswell?" he asked.

"yeah, i'm glad im not the only one joining late." i said smiling.

"me too. everybody else in this line is clearly first years." he sighed.

"i know. i'm blair miller. what's your name?" i asked.

"i'm miles scalby. it's good to meet you blair." he stated.

an old man suddenly appeared in the front of the hall with a long piece of paper. he called out a name and some first year when up, sitting on the chair in the middle of the hall a hat was placed on his head making me confused.

"hufflepuff!" the hat yelled, making me even more confused.

"that is really creepy." miles stated. "weird." i said.

"wonder when the last time that hat was washed?" miles questioned.

"don't put that in my head when it's going on my head." i laughed.

"blair miller!" the old man yelled.

i walked up, everybody's eyes on me making me nervous. i sat on the chair as the hat was placed on my head.

"hmm, you could be ravenclaw, possibly gryffindor." the hat questioned. it took another minute before calling out a house.

"slytherin!" it called out making me sigh.

the slytherin table clapped as i walked over to pansy and sat beside her.

"congrats, blair." she hugged me.

i wasn't a massive fan of hugs but i could put up with it. miles got put into slytherin as well, he sat at on the other side of me. after the house organisation was finished pansy got up from our table and walked off.

"wonder what that was about?" theo asked.

"not sure." i said.

"she's probably gone to see that ridiculous little boyfriend of hers." a blonde boy said sitting next to enzo.

"pansy has a boyfriend?" i asked.

"no, draco's just convinced she does because she disappears every now and then." enzo sighed as pansy returns in her seat beside me.

"done." she says.

"done what?" i asked.

"you now share a dorm with me, daphne and astoria." she smiled.

"who's daphne and astoria?" i asked.

"only the best sisters ever." somebody stated behind me. i turned to see a blonde and brunette girls.

"im daphne, that's astoria." the blonde stated.

"i'm blair." i smiled.

"didn't you think to talk to us before inviting some girl to move in?" astoria asked nastily.