[𝟎𝟎𝟔]

i went back to my dorm after school finished to see pansy still sitting in bed. "hey, blair." she says, obviously attempting to act like nothing happened. i let out a sigh before deciding what to say. "i don't give a shit if you're hiding something from me. that's your business. but do not treat me like i am crazy, pansy." i say. she nods her head before giving me a hug. still wasn't a fan of them. "wanna get ready for the big tournament tonight?" she asks. "yes!" i laugh.

i quickly finished my hair. i decided to do some bubble braids on each side of my hair. "you ready?" pansy asks as she slipped her shoes on. "yup." i said hesitantly. we quickly went to the common room where we found everybody sitting on the couches. "what are you guys waiting for?" pansy asks. "you two. we've been waiting for almost 30 minutes." theo sighed. "whoops." i laughed.

"well, look who else decided to show." enzo said looking behind me. i turned to see mattheo. "yeah, yeah." mattheo rolled his eyes. "why the hell are you so late?" i asked as if i'd been waiting forever. "don't tell me i kept you waiting, princess." he smirked. "yes, you did actually." i said annoyed, looking back at the group. who tried to hold their laughter. "please blair, you've been here all of 2 minutes." enzo stated chuckling to himself. "lying again, miller?" mattheo asked. "okay, changing the subject. is everybody ready to leave?" pansy asked. we all nodded and left to go to the arena.

we finally managed to find a row of empty seats for us to sit, i have to admit it wasn't the best view to watch the whole thing but we'd manage. "bets taken! bets taken here!" i heard a voice call out. i turned to see two gingers carrying a box around the roaring crowd. they walked round to us and i decided to put in a vote. "hey, im fred. what's your bet?" he asked. "i'm blair. i'll vote krum." i said smiling. "dumb vote." mattheo said. "vote potter the guys basically invincible." mattheo stated making me confused. "you'd know all about that. wouldn't you, riddle?" fred asked making me more confused. "thank you, fred." i said getting rid of him. "what was that about?" i asked mattheo. "mind your business, miller." he spat attempting to walk away but i quickly grabbed his arm stopping him. "fine, don't tell me but you can't just walk off anytime i ask a simple question, riddle." i say, not realising his face is inches from mine and my hand is still on his bicep. i quickly removed it while avoiding eye contact. i heard him huff making me smirk as we watched the field. it took a few moments until the sound of a cannon erupted making me jump. "merlin." muttered and i heard riddle stifle a laugh. "shut up, riddle." i smiled. "you're right, i'd hate to make you jump." he laughed at his horrible joke. the crowd cheered for the champions that weren't here yet. "diggory! diggory! diggory!" the crowd chanted as i saw the boy emerge. "i know you don't want me talking about the 'fred thing.' but what did you mean that harrys invincible?" i asked. "let's just say, harry... a certain someone wants potter dead but no matter how many times he come close to dying he won't." mattheo sighs. "like voldemort?" i ask quietly. mattheo looks at me for a moment. "yeah, like him." he says looking down at the arena. "sorry. i shouldn't have brought him up." i said. "no, it's fine. i am his son after all." mattheo says. "well, yeah. but you're more than voldemorts son. you're mattheo riddle." i smile at him. he looks at me in awe. "hey, look cedric got the egg." i say.

A/n: this is kinda a short chapter but i decided to end it here and the next part will be a kinda part 2. i also wanted to give blair and mattheo a kinda bonding moment so what do you think?

words: 687