[𝟎𝟏𝟏]

a few days later.

it's finally the weekend which meant the slytherin party.

im not sure why they insist on having a back to school party. it's not as if we're celebrating going to school. i don't get it.

pansy was helping me pick out a dress in my wardrobe, she grabbed all of my dresses and sat them on the bed while i don't my makeup.

"ughhhh!" i heard her scream from my bed.

"you good?" i ask as she stormed to the dressing room and straight to her closet.

"no i am not. i've worn all of these dresses already! i cannot be seen in them more than once." she groaned. pansy wasn't a snobby girl, but she did like to make an impression on people. which meant no being seen in the same dress more than once.

"you look beautiful, no matter what you wear. i don't think people would notice." i attempt to lighten the mood.

"it's not all people, it's astoria. i was friends with her for 2 years, she taught me a thing or two about parties." pansy stated.

"what if we do a switch?" i suggest.

"what's that?" she asks.

"you give me a dress, you take one of mine. you've never worn any of these 'muggle' dresses before, have you?" i ask. i recently learned that muggles are basically humans. which is confusing.

"you are the smartest witch i've ever met." she squeals hugging me from behind.

"thank you." i giggle at the 'witch' comment since it's basically true.

pansy quickly runs back to her closet, i hear the scratching on hangers moving.

"why don't you wear this one? it'll look perfect on you." she states holding up the most perfect dress ever.

"yes!!"

blair's

blair's

pansys

pansys

i finish getting as somebody knocks on mine and pansy's door.