Chapter 5 (1k special)

"If it's meant to be, it'll be."

I stood there thinking I have missed out a lot since last eight years

I stood there thinking I have missed out a lot since last eight years. It was strange that everyone was bringing up some topic and discussing about it while I was trying to recall it.

After having some good reunion dinner almost everyone was leaving. Only few of us were left, I walked my way towards Advik who talking with Vihan and Somya. "What happened guy?" I said looking at their panick faces.

"Somya's car is broken and she has no vehicle to go and we all are fighting whose car she should take because everyone lives in different directions." Advik definite.

"Should I drop you than?" I simply asked as a help. It's dangerous for her go home at this time and this place is really far from the actual city . "No---need Ayan they both are just over reacting." She mocked both of the men's standing to help her.

"Wait Ayan you live next to Eira right---" Somya recollected, getting a big ass yell from Eira. "Yaaa!!!" Eira was all calm through this conversation with Rui in her lap, until Somya spoke.

"What!! I just suggested----" Somya define knowing she is in trouble. "I think it's a good idea....." Advik comment, get his own hands in lions mouth.

Eira glare at them so dangerously that I thought for second that her glare will go through their soul. "Don't look at me like that bitch----" Somya fearfully said.

"So, you wanted my car after all this argument Vihan and Advik had?" Eira executed. "Well-------yaa." Somya displayed getting two best reaction from Vihan and Advik who just had a argument.

"Get lost---." Eira infuriated throwing her car keys at Somya which she catches. "But, I think you should leave." Eira said handling Rui to Vihan. "But what about you?" Vihan asked.

"I take her----" I intermediated. "Okay that great idea." Advik spoke pulling Vihan out of the venue. Me and Eira looked at him in revolt, that man left us both hanging without even saying bye.

We just watch them go as our eyes glimpses in sync until my gaze fall on Eira's side profile. She was blankly staring at exit as my eyes cherish her from the side. It has been too long since I have seen her this closely.

My gaze were stuck at her eternally, it's would be a crime to say this, but admiring her from the far has always been driving me insane.

But the only thing which is scaring me now is, if she caught me staring at her I wouldn't be able to look back. Because I still remember when she use to say, "Eye contact has always been more intimated than words will ever be."

I deeply inhale before building up the courage to say something, her presence still gives me intimacy. And on top of that we aren't even that familiar now.