Chapter 11

I want you to know,
but I don't want to tell you

Everything is still the same, every single moment is same

Everything is still the same, every single moment is same. Me getting nervous around him without saying a words has been written in history itself.

It's hard to get that thing out of my mind, which has been roaming inside my head for last twenty four seven. The closeness of our body still gives me shivering down the spine.

I know my body gets weak in front him, but what happened yesterday almost got me on the knees. I can't let my emotions grew wilder in front of him knowing what happens after he goes away.

I sat in my room in complete silence, there was lot going on with me nowadays. It felt like a new day is waiting for me with a bigger surprise which can scare me to the dead.

There was a hint that this was going to happen and I could have been ready for it, which I am not. Everything was finally going good as I planned, but the sudden entry of Ayan destroyed everything.

And worse than that is that I have been partner up with Ayan for my brothers wedding duties. I damn regret saying yes to do the duties. I closed my eyes resting them for a while.

"Bhoo!!!" A loud voice entered my room making me jump of my bed in panick. "You dumbass!!!!" I howled at Ishan who was laughing at my state.

"What scared you so much today." Ishan inepted sitting next to me. "Your irritating voice." I gawked glaring at his presence. Usually he would tease me or mock me when I reply, but right now he didn't seems to mind it.

"Something is wrong with you-----" he doubtfully asked in normal tone. "There is nothing wrong with me----" I hesitated answered avoiding any type of eye contact.

"Eira is it about Ayan....?" He staidly asked making me unable to speak anything. I know it's won't matter how hard I tried to lie about it, Ishan will find it out instantly.

"So, it is about Ayan." The silence was the only answer I knew at the time. Ishan knows everything about me including me have crush on Ayan back then, so lying is not even a option.

"Ishan there are better things to talk about." I requested neglecting the topic. "Are you still in love with him?" He determined fixing his gaze at me. The question was so complicated that I myself didn't knew the answer for it.

"It's complicated....." I blankly stated unable to know my feelings. Everything around me seems difficult to understand, but the only thing I know is that I still love him I just don't want to admit it right now.

"There is nothing complicated between you and Ayan." Ishan imparted without letting me explain. "How are you so sure?" I scoffed at his over confidence.

"It's my gut feeling about you." He suspiciously answered getting up from the bed. "Don't let your over thinking get over you again---- please confess him this time."