Chapter 7

He is like a song,
She can't get out of her head.

I made my way straight to my office after having an peril conversation with Somya

I made my way straight to my office after having an peril conversation with Somya. What she said was totally correct, but these eight years has made me realised many things which only I know.

I have no work in office, it was just my excuse to get away from Somya and her horrified questions. I went to office and collected few things I wanted to collect, after my promotion it was my first time going there.

"Long time no see Eira----" one of my colleague greeted me and I replied with a small smile. "I got the invitation of you brothers wedding congrats to him." I awkwardly smiled, having no Idea what was she talking about.

"Please come to the wedding." I hastenly said, getting away from her.

I clearly have no idea what she was talking, I know my parents know her family, but wedding invitation I didn't knew about it. I didn't even know my parents have already distributed the invitation cards.

Well I was clearly busy for a whole week, so I wouldn't blame them. I still have more than three hours left to go home because I called mom in the morning telling I have meeting and won't be back until afternoon.

And if I went home early she will burst on me with hundreds of questions. What should I do----- wait my shopping is remain. Holy shit!!  I was going to take Somya with me for the shopping, but that girl rotten my whole mood.

I guess I need to go alone, I drove my way towards the nearest mall listening to some music on the way.

~

I stood in middle of Mall, confused where to go. There were hundreds of shops full of luxury, after being confused for few minutes I made my way towards one of the shop which had my type of clothes.

"Welcome to our store mam, what wouldn't you like to have?" One of the employee greeted me as soon as I entered. "I want some dresses for the wedding occasion."

"This way mam." The employee guided me towards the traditional section of clothes. "What would you like to see?" I stood there mesmerizing all the clothes in front of me, my love clothes will never change.

"Show me something light but rich and which suits my skin tone." The employee gave me a nod gathering few dresses from the shells. There were many varieties of clothes which made me hypnotize.

"Excuse me, can you please show me few sarees after showing this." I requested. I had this pet peeve that I want to ware a red saree on my brother's wedding day.

Even though I hate my brother to the dead, I won't leave a chance of fancy up myself in his wedding afterall I'm the sister of groom and bestie of bride.