Chapter 8

"I love the feeling I get when I see you."

I made myself ready for the sleep which was tranquilly unavailable

I made myself ready for the sleep which was tranquilly unavailable. It's not my bed time, but Alia downstairs is little over excited about tomorrow's Holi party.

She has been even more excited when she got to know that Eira is also playing Holi this years. And this situation is making feel that somehow I'm the problem----.

I am not sure about it, but Eira has not played Holi for almost eight years now and suddenly she is planning to play this years. Is it because I came or there is a another reason?

I won't be mad if I'm the reason.

Her excuse of not playing Holi seems little anonymous. I mean----- she loved playing and I have seen her enjoying it but, now suddenly she is not playing is speculative question.

I have to admit that I don't know a single thing that has happened in this eight years but, personally I know how Eira is and her love for Holi is something I have perceived for more than ten years now.

Apart from what's happening right now, I have known Eira like no one has. The things between us may not be as obsoleted as before but, I still know that I will always be the first person coloring her during the Holi.

Wait---- I'm going delusional with this twisted thoughts. I don't understand why am I still thinking about her still loves me after I went away with nothing, but a misunderstanding.

I freaking need a good sleep or else I'm going to be totally hooked next morning.

~

I sat on my bed with my pillow covering my ears. My sister has gone crazy early in the morning shouting like a witch which she is of course.

There no other reason for her to shout other than telling everyone to get ready to play Holi. I'm just thinking that she is over reacting now, because she has gone crazy.

I made my way towards the bathroom to clean myself up because, I don't like doing anything before I shower. And as I step out of my bathroom a loud bang on door made me horrid.

"Open the god damn door Ayan----" the pellucid loud voice of my sister echo through my ears. I'm damn sure she is all ready with colours in her hand ready to ruin me any time soon.

"Ayan open the door!!!" She yelled out again. "Get out of my door, I'm not coming out." I frustratedly said, backing away from her attack.

"Stay there as long as you want, but don't forget everyone is coming including your friends." She cunningly said giving a big bang on the door. She must be smirking in victory because she knows my friends won't leave me this time.