Chapter 2

In room full of art,
I'd still stare at you.

''See you in a year bro.'' My colleague hugged me patting my back, ''it's just a year.'' I commented. ''Yaa-- the so-called newbies will miss you.'' He said eyeing towards the group of girls standing few feet far from us.

''I'm just going to India for ten months and two months extra because I have my leave. Not to have fun there.'' I conformed. ''And what about when you will meet, your family and friends there.''

''Can't I have little fun with my family now.'' I raged on him. ''Ok I am sorry now you can leave Dr. Ayan the major head of cardiologist dpartment.'' He irritatingly said addressing my full major.

I bit a final goodbye to everyone getting inside the taxi making my way towards the airport. I was extremely nervous and happy about going back to my home. It has been eight years since I last visited to India.

And because of that I took the promotion and made a year contact to be a cardiologist in the biggest hospital of India, there were two main reasons, first that I can't decline the promotion offer and second, I had to visit my family due to my sister's wedding proposal.

And because of this promotion I got a free two-month leave before I join the hospital there, so it is easy for me to be with my family there and manage the hospital together.

I got down from the taxi, making my way inside the airport. I was an hour early, so I waited in the lounge until the check in started. I was in the business class lounge so not many people were sitting there.

After waiting for an hour, the announcement of my flight started to announce, I took my boarding pass making my way inside to check in. After completing everything I sat on my seat inside the plane closing my eyes shut as the flight take off. I'm coming back India......

***

I landed few hours ago, and my friend Ishan came to pick me up I didn't know he was coming but he decided to pop up all of the sudden. ''How was the flight?'' he asked while I was busy observing the surroundings. ''Great!'' I answered moving my eyes towards him. ''It's feels amazing coming back here.''

''It has been eight years already; didn't you miss us or did you got too busy there to even call us.'' Ishan sarcastically asked mocking me. ''It would be a lie if I say I didn't miss you'll, but I did get busy there most of the time.'' I sincerely said.

''I understand but since your here now, we need to catch up a lot and you know what I mean.'' Ishan said almost like a threat.

He and me might have few years age gap, but we have always been best friends since we were kid, and we are even close because we were neighbors. Me and Ishan has always shared a bond like brothers, and I'm not even surprise he was the first one to know I was coming back.