Chapter 6

"I don't really know
why I'm still hoping."

I was in my room completing my work because I need to take a big break for my brothers wedding which is in two weeks

I was in my room completing my work because I need to take a big break for my brothers wedding which is in two weeks. My whole house is a mess with my mom being out with Alia's mom for wedding shopping, my dad managing everything and my brother is currently enjoying his bachelor life.

The time went so fast that I didn't even notice. My shopping is still remaining, which means I have done nothing in this week rather than completing my work.

I think I do need to go shopping tomorrow for sure. Should I go with Somya? I think I should call her.

I picked up my phone about to call Somya when her message popped saying to meet her immediately. I tried to call her but her phone was not reachable.

Sign** I hope this girl won't do something stupid. I picked up my purse in hurry running outside the room. I tracted her location down while going down the stairs.

"Mom I'm going to meet Somya--Bye." I yelled running out of the house. "but where----" I left before she could continue to say anything.

I started the car engine dashing towards the club she is in. I bet she is fucking crying over there, or else she doesn't really go to clubs.

I parked my car in bustle, receding inside the club. The place was noisy with loud music busting, I made my way through the crowd, pushing and sliding them aside.

I bet I must have stamp on many feets. I searched Somya through the crowd spotting her in the bar corner drinking. I took a deep breath before approaching her.

I seat in front her, her state was surely not approachable. Her face was covered with tears and table filled with empty bottle of alcohol.

"So, what is your excuse----I mean problem of you're that you are drinking now." I asked, waiting for her to say something like, her boss shouted at her or she is just depressed.

"I broke up with Sid....." I stared at her in prostration, I was not prepared to hear this from her. "You must be kidding me?" I hoped this would be a joke, but her expressions were clear.

"Do you think I am." Of course not looking at her state she looked like a homeless person crying and sobbing. "Why?" I curiously asked. This was her only relationship which lasted more than two years.

"He cheated on me-----" she burst out in tears sipping her alcohol. "Well than that bitch don't deserve you-----" I clearly said, even if it sounds bitter.

"I know, but it was my first true relationship which lasted four years......" Her voice got mixed with her sob. "I know it's hard, but at last you need to move on right." I suggested her not knowing how to comfort.