Not a fever dream.

Bye the time I wake up, I'm lying on the couch in the lobby, Charlie's sitting next to me and everyone seems to be going about their business.

Charlie sees me wake up and smiles. "Oh! Y/N you're okay! For a second I though maybe that shoulder wound might've been your end!" She looks over to me sympathetically and rests her hand on my shoulder as I sit up.

"What...happened?" I mumble, rubbing my arm where it was stabbed.

"Oh, yeah! Probably should've started with that...well, you were gone when I came to check on you yesterday...so, I was really worried. When the extermination ended I went out with Vaggie to look for you."

I sigh and smile, "Thanks for that, Charlie."

After a conversation with Charlie, I went upstairs and passed out onto my bed. {I don't even know if my friend is okay....And...what was with that Lute chick? She SPARED me! An Exorcist...spared me! It makes no sense... She was snappy sure...but she was so nice, even though she was putting herself at risk for me! What did I do for her to-...}

-click-

Huh?

-woosh-

I turn to the window. WHAT THE FU-

"Oh, thank goodness you actually live here!" I hear this random figure huff in a partially irritated, and relieved tone. The voice is familiar.

The figure is dressed in all black, wearing a mask that covered her mouth and nose.

I look closely at her before gasping. "Lut-!?"

"Shh! Why don't you make sure wrath can hear you?!" She whispers angrily.

Is this some kind of weird dream? Lute's an angel! How is she here?

"Look this might look really confusing, but I can explain. I-"

"Lute! What the fuck dude you almost left me behind!"

"Great..."
"Great..."

{Jinx}

[Sorry this chapter is shorter than the others, but you'll live]

[Have a nice day, ^^]