Ooooooh she's in trouble...

[#15 in Lute!? Over 3k reads!? Guys, don't make me blush!~]

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!?"

"I was thinking maybe if I could manage myself without a disguise or you to guide me, you'd give me some damn leeway!" She huffs in a defensive manner. I scoff,

"That was stupid, Lute. You could've been killed!"

"Oh please, I can handle myself! I had that fight in the bag, it was two sinners I've killed thousands!" I pause and sigh.

"We're going to the store and going right back, got it?" Lute scuffs her feet across the pavement dismissively and nods. Now we're stepping out of the alley and I'm speed-walking down the street, desperate to get her home, safe

We walk in a small corner store and I grab some casual stuff, dark jeans/joggers, and black graphic tee's. Cheap normal shit. My eccentric self decided to get some cute necklaces for Lute. Why? No reason... {These would look so cute on her!} Anyways, I pay, she follows, we both leave. Mission successful.

When I get back I step through the lobby. How on Satan's scorched earth did I forget? Who knows. Better question, why Lute didn't remind me. I swing the door open and Lute follows behind. Charlie looks over and smiles, she waves to me and Lute, I wave back weakly and I rush off. While most of the gang didn't seem to notice much, I'm can certainly tell that Vaggie's attention was caught...

Knock Knock

"Fuck off!"

"Adam, it's me, and don't be so abrasive! You're lucky it's just us!"

"Oh, shit mah bad!" He opens the door and grins. "Hey, ladies~" I roll my eyes, Lute snickers as I hand him a bag. "Clothes. Change outta that dress, we might go out later." 

"Uh, it's not a dr-"

"Wait what?!" Lute's eyes light up. "Really?"

"I said maybe, Lute. I'm still not sure after that little stunt ya' pulled." She crosses her arms, but nods understandingly. 

I shut the door on Adam, and hand Lute her bag. "I got you some extra stuff...you don't have to wear it or anything..." She opens the bag and shuffles through it and smiles. She looks up at me, but then looks away, trying to regain her usual serious expression.  "I just though-" I'm interrupted by a pair of arms wrapping around me gently. She backs up and clears her throat.  

"...Thank you." She says calmly before shuffling to her door and rushing inside. I'm wearing a big doofy grin, and turn to my door to head off to bed, not before turning back one more time in her direction.

Sometime later...

Knock Knock

"Who is it?"

"It's Vaggie."

I groggily get up, looking at the clock. It's around 11, I'm usually awake around now... I open the door and rub my eyes. "'Sup..." I yawn.

"Hey...I need to talk to you." She looks pretty serious, and...pretty worried. I step inside and gesture for her to enter. Before I can even shut the door she speaks. "Hey, that person you brought in a bit ago... where did you find her?" 

I pause. "Uhm... at a shop a few blocks from here." I say, trying to sound casual. "Why do you a-"

"You're lying... aren't you."

"Wh-"

"That girl isn't a sinner, there's no way you just saw her hanging around in public."

I pause.

"You...You're right..."

"She can't be here. She's here to hurt people, I know it."

"That's not-"

"Y/n! I'm doing this for everyone's safety, including yours!"

"If you'd just let me explain, I-!"

The door swings open and next thing I know a stunnin- I mean, familiar form steps in front of me and snarls at Vaggie.

"What is going on here."

[There will hopefully be an update tomorrow. Don't get you're hopes up ya'll-]