Chapter One : The Beginning

"Hell nah, lil ma. You know you the only one for me. Stop with all that bullshit!" Mando said, kissing True knuckles.

True snatched her hand away, "Then why Nae all on yo dick talking about she fucked you last night, Mando? I can't account for yo whereabouts when you don't come home to me!"

Mando sucked her teeth, "I slid through her crib and smoked a blunt or two but I ain't never fuck the bitch!"

"You dirty dog!" True screamed, smacking Mando across the face. "Had me worried about yo ass when you was with them other bitches!"

Mando touched her cheek and took all her willpower not to haul off and beat her ass. She looked at True and saw the tears rolling down her cheeks.

Mando sighed, "Baby, come here."

True followed her and they went to the mirror.

"You see her right there?" Mando asked, wrapping her arms around True waist.

True nodded, looking at her feet. "That's me."

She frowned at how horrible she looked. Her skin was smooth and bright-too bright if you asked True, her eyes were dark brown almost black, her hair was long and black but she hated her freckles. They were just a light dusting along her nose but she hated the so much.

"You beautiful as shit. Look at that skin, them freckles girl. That hair, them eyes, girl you fine as shit. What the hell i'ma cheat on you with that bald headed stank breath Nae for?" She said.

"Cause she easy pussy." True said.

"But why would I want everybody pussy when I got yo pussy and that's all mine?" Mando asked her girlfriend.

True thought about this and smiled. Who would want easy pussy when they got loyal pussy? Surely niggas aren't that stupid.

"You bet not be cheating on me, Mando. You don't wanna see me play the Player's Game." True said, flipping her hair over her shoulder. "'Cause I'm real cute and we both know it."

Mando didn't even bother arguing, knowing True was right. She had niggas and bitches chasing after her left and right. They all wanted a piece of True, which wasn't a bad idea.

She was sexy as hell. Mando loved them damn freckles covering her nose and that fat ass that jiggled whenever she walked.

"You sho' damn right. Of course I ain't go fuck no other bitch and let someone risk stealing my spot." Mando said, kissing True lips.

Mando felt bad for lying to True. She wasn't all up in Nae pussy but Nae tongue was sho' in hers. But she couldn't tell True that. True would leave her and Mando was in love with that crazy girl.

"Yo, I gotta go to work now." True said, flipping her hair over her shoulder again and checking her appearance in the mirror.

Mando hated True job. She worked for an LGBT+ modelling agency as a receptionist and everybody want a piece of her.

She didn't like the way True was dressed but Mando wouldn't say anything about it. True would only laugh and ask her if she was getting jealous.

True walked out in her high-waisted denim shorts that showed off her long, smooth legs, a black crop top that showed her smooth stomach and twinkling belly piercing, and her tattoos were on display.

"I'll see you later, babe?" Mando questioned, kissing her lips once.

"Sure or maybe I'll just go over Nae house." True responded, chuckling as she walked out.

Mando sucked her teeth again. She had about 7 hours before True was due home and Mando was off today so she decided to go hit up Jays house and maybe swing by Lexi crib later too.

"Yo wassup nigga, what yo ugly ass doing here?" Jay said, letting Mando in his house.

"Nuthin' much nigga, True caught my ass last night. I had to lie my ass off to get out of it, I really gotta leave these hoes alone."

He laughed, "You say that shit all the time. You 'ont love that girl nigga. Shame too because she a good girl."

"Mane, shut yo ass up. I am dropping these hoes for True."

"Whatever. One of my house coming over so I hope you don't mind. I need me some head since my single ass can do that until I find me a good girl like True."

Mando left his crib when his little hoe showed up. She was the squad thot: sucking dicks, licking pussies, and riding some shit.

"Hey baby!" Lexi squealed, letting Mando into her apartment. She smiled, "I missed you!"

"Yeah, yeah, why you not naked yet?" Mando said, looking at her weird.

"'Cause Mando, I wanna talk about us." she said, smiling. She twirled a lock of her weave around her finger.

"Fuck you mean us? There ain't no damn us." She said, mugging Lexi already.

"Mando, what are we if there ain't no us? You always over here when ya girl at work or when she mad at you or when you lonely. I'm always there for yo ass. I want a step up. Make me yo main chick. Leave that True bitch for me."

Mando laughed, "Lexington, I got mad love for you. You know you my boo but I love me some True."

"Don't seem to love her too much when you over here dicking me down. Keep playing and i'ma leave that ass."

Mando smacked her teeth, "Look here, shut yo ass up. You not going no damn where."

True was giggling at the joke Don had told her. Don been tryna fuck with True since she first started working there two years ago. Don was a stem who was sexy as hell, True had to give her that.

But True was faithful and in love with Mando. She knew Mando may flirt and shit but she'd never actually cheat on True.

"So, wassup with you and ya girl?" Don asked, pushing her yarn dreads from her face.

"Nothing much. Same ol'."

"So she cheating and you turning a blind eye?"

"She ain't cheating on me, Don. She loves me."

"She had that little hoe Nae all up in her pussy last night. I was there, she was chilling with my nigga Zay and we was at that little hoe house. She was shaking her ass and shit then Mandolin took her ass to the bedroom and you could hear that bitch moaning. I recorded the whole transaction 'cause I was taping little hoe working that ass."

True turned away. "Don, stop it. Just go away. Mando ain't cheating on me."

"Suit yaself but just know when you need a shoulder, I'll always be there True." she said, kissing her hand softly.

True slumped. Was Mando really out here making a fool of her?

So, this is a writing prompt. It is unedited, so be generous with the point out of mistakes and shit. This story must receive some votes and some comments to continue which will not be anytime soon but whenever I feel like writing.

One vote and comment = more likely I'll finish.