⌞#𝟎𝟏𝟕⌝

𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 of the Hero Commission's Tokyo headquarters, the air hung heavy with expectation.

Iluliaq, sat with his characteristic disinterest etched onto his handsome yet distant face. Across the expansive mahogany table, Madam President, a woman of formidable presence, fixed him with a determined gaze.

"Kiyotsuki." She began. "Your public image is in dire need of reconstruction. Your public image, persona, reputation, and brand— these are not trivial matters. Heroes give people something to believe in. It's about inspiring hope and building trust. It's about setting an example for those who aspire to walk the path of heroism. A positive image combats the influence of villains, attracts sponsorships, and ensures the support of the public and hero agencies alike. It's critical to your mission of protecting society and preserving peace. These the bedrock upon which heroes stand in the eyes of society."

Iluliaq's eyebrow arched almost imperceptibly. "Inspiration?" He echoed, his voice a cold whisper. "I fail to see why this façade is of any importance."

Madam President leaned forward slightly, her hands clasped together. "Because, a hero is not only defined by their strength but by the hope they instill in the hearts of the masses. You must be a beacon that outshines the shadows of villainy."

A shadow of a smirk flitted across Iluliaq's lips. "A beacon, you say? I have never aspired to be a lighthouse for the lost."

She sighed, a hint of exasperation coloring her tone. "Even so, your tutelage under Hawks has not softened your image as much as we had hoped. You've been branded the 'Ice Prince'—a title that speaks of your frigid demeanor and your aloofness. You're seen as indifferent, even uncaring, towards those around you. Your disinterest in social interaction only cements your image as a distant entity. This isn't just about image— it's about connection."

Iluliaq's gaze met Madam President's, his blue eyes like chips of ice. "I'm not here to win a popularity contest." He retorted flatly.

He then rolled his eyes, the action slow and deliberate. "Infamy has its charms, Madam President. People fear what they cannot understand. Perhaps it's better this way."

Madam President steepled her fingers, her eyes never leaving him. "Charm is hardly the word I'd use. Though your chilling beauty and otherworldly grace have not gone unnoticed. You have an almost... hypnotic effect on people, despite— or perhaps because of—your icy exterior."

Her voice took on a more serious note. "Also your displays of power, while effective, have left both friends and foes rattled. Your methods have been... questionable, to say the least."

He tilted his head, his gaze finally meeting hers with a glacial clarity. "They whisper about my 'terrifying displays of power,' but it's that very power that keeps them safe. Are you suggesting I diminish my strength to play the hero you want me to be? My methods are my own. I do what must be done."

Madam President sighed deeply, her patience waning. "It's not about diminishing anything. It's about control, about presentation. You have a gift, an extraordinary one. But it's being overshadowed by your demeanor. There are countless accounts from your school peers, too—they've only solidified that you were considered the 'Ice Prince' even then. It seems this is a long-standing issue."

Iluliaq's indifference flickered, a passing cloud in an otherwise serene sky. "Schoolyard titles are irrelevant."

Madam President's gaze hardened, mirroring the icy resolve of the young hero before her. "Be that as it may, we cannot ignore this. We need to reshape your reputation, to thaw the frost that separates you from the people you protect. We're going to rebrand you."