baby. darry curtis

you and darry have been steady for a while now, but you rarely see eachother, he's got work, you got work and your schedules just can't fit eachother in

you and darry have been steady for a while now, but you rarely see eachother, he's got work, you got work and your schedules just can't fit eachother in. and he's got his brothers to take care of. but you know that he tries his hardest to see and make time for you.

tonight was one of those rare times you actually got to spend with darrel, you were walking hand in hand with him, just exiting the dingo. looking at the stars above.

"sorry i ain't making enough time for you, i promise-" you cut him off before he can even finish his sentence.

"don't apologize darrel, i understand why and it's okay as long as we still have our times together." you sympathized.

he looked down at you, with a warming smile on his face.

"you make me feel so good when i'm near ya, y'know that? i wanna be with you all my life."

hearing those words made you stop in your tracks, and look up at darry dumbfounded.

"you really mean that darrel?" you said meekly.

"yes i do baby." he leaned in and placed a kiss on your lips.

A/N: OMG HEY!! SORRY I HAVENT BEEN POSTING I GOT SCHOOL AND CHEER TRYOUTS GOING ON BUT THATS ALL OVER!!