fluff alphabet. johnny cade

A- (what do they like to do with their s/o? how do they spend their free time with them?)

johnny likes walk around with you, just walking to the lot or anywhere and just talk to you. time really goes by when the both of you talk and walk the whole day.

B- beauty (what do they admire about their s/o? what do they think is beautiful about them?)

johnny just loves your eyes, no matter what color they are he thinks your eyes are so beautiful, they are just like sparkling gems to him.

C- comfort (how would they help when they feel down/ have a panic attack?)

johnny really tries his best at trying to make you feel better, he doesn't know what he's doing but he's doing whatever he can, hes doing whatever you ask him within a second.

D- dreams (how do they picture their future with their s/o?)

i think johnny would see himself just with his partner, somewhere where he doesn't have to be a greaser to live. but as long as he's with you he has no problem.

E- equal (are they dominate one in the relationship, or rather passive?)

he's slightly more passive, he lets his partner make the decisions in some things but he also like to have a say in some things as well.

F- fights (would they be easy to forgive their s/o? how are they fighting?)

johnny cannot stay mad at you, he just cant. even if you are wrong and he's right. he's pretty forgiving after fighting, hes saying sorry immediately after. johnny is not raising his voice at all, yeah he's mad but not insensitive.

G- gratitude (how grateful are they in general? are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?)

definitely, johnny is so grateful that you came into his life, you brought a lot of love and care into his world of hurt and pain and he can't imagine what he'd do without you. you're like a blessing from heaven.

H- honesty ( do they have any secrets they hide from their s/o? or do they share everything?)

yeah johnny cannot hide anything from you, there's no need to! he tells you everything and anything.

I- inspiration (did their s/o change them? or the other way around?)

you changed him. your presence and love changed him for the better. he sees life from a different perspective now that you taught him how to love.

J- jealousy (do they get jealous easily? how do they deal with it?)

johnny gets jealous but he doesn't get mad, he gets upset if he sees another guy looking or talking to you, he doesn't like the idea of another guy sweeping you off your feet so you assure him that will never happen. so he doesn't really do anything unless a guy is making you uncomfortable.