𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

Loving you was red. The color of love and passion. It was the color of your lips every time we kissed. But now it is the color of my tears.

It was like you were twisting a knife in a wound that would never heal and I was bleeding out from the pain.

Loving you was red and now it is the colour of blood on my hands. ❞

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Felix's POV:-

In the dimly lit room, Hyunjin's hands gripped my neck with brutality that bordered on madness, his touch sending a thrill of terror and twisted exhilaration coursing through my veins. His eyes bore into mine with a maniac intensity, a dangerous glint flickering within their depths, as if he held the power to both destroy and worship me simultaneously.

Hyunjin's voice sliced through the air like a knife, low and menacing. "You like this, don't you, Felix? The fear. The thrill."

Struggling to find my voice, I managed to croak out, "I-I don't know what you're talking about."

His grip tightened, and a wicked chuckle escaped his lips. "Don't lie to me, Felix. I can see it in your eyes. You crave this just as much as I do."

Panic surged within me, mingling with a hidden desire I dared not acknowledge. "Please, Hyunjin, let me go," I begged, my voice barely a whisper.

But his hold remained unyielding, his eyes ablaze with a twisted hunger. "Not yet, Angel," he whispered, his breath hot against my ear. "Not until you admit the truth."

I shuddered, torn between the terror of the moment and the intoxicating rush of surrender. "I-I admit it," I gasped, my confession hanging in the air like a sacrificial offering. "I... I crave it."

Hyunjin's grip softened, his lips brushing against mine in a parody of affection. "Good boy," he purred, his voice dripping with malice. "Now let's see just how far your appetite for darkness will take you."

With a cruel smirk, Hyunjin released his grip on my neck, allowing me to slump to the ground in a heap. Gasping for breath, I watched him through bleary eyes, a mix of fear and fascination swirling within me.

"Get up," he commanded, his tone cold and commanding.

Trembling, I obeyed, rising to my feet with shaky legs. "What... what do you want from me?" I managed to choke out, my voice barely above a whisper.

Hyunjin's eyes gleamed with a manic intensity as he stepped closer, his presence suffocating. "I want you to embrace the darkness, Felix," he whispered, his words sending a shiver down my spine. "To enjoy in the chaos and destruction that lies within you."

I swallowed hard, the weight of his words settling like a leaden weight in the pit of my stomach. "I don't know if I can," I admitted, my voice trembling with uncertainty.

A wicked grin spread across Hyunjin's lips, his gaze piercing into my very soul. "Oh, but you can, Felix," he murmured, his voice dripping with sinister promise. "And together, we will unleash a darkness unlike anything the world has ever seen."

In the charged silence that followed, a strange tension hung in the air, thick and palpable. And then, as if drawn by an invisible force, our lips met in a desperate, hungry kiss.

It was a collision of chaos and desire, a merging of two souls steeped in madness. Hyunjin's lips were rough and demanding against mine, igniting a fire within me that burned with a dangerous intensity.

In that moment, we were bound together by something far deeper than mere desire – we were bound by the darkness that lurked within us both, a darkness that would consume us whole.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

𓆩ꨄ︎ 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘞𝘢𝘴 𝘙𝘦𝘥 ꨄ︎𓆪

Coming Soon..

———————

A/N:

This storyline was too good to be kept in drafts...

It'll depend on votes, views and your interests from when I'm going to start posting the chapters <3

Edited this whole prologue twice :3