匚卄 : 14

❝ I drew him in my world;
I draw him all the time,
but I didn't know
where to draw the last line. ❞

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Felix's Pov:-

"Are you lying?" Minho's voice cut through the haze. I shook my head, trying to clear the fog that clouded my thoughts. "Hyung, why would I?" My voice sounded distant even to my own ears.

"Because how can't you remember anything?" Minho asked.

My head throbbed with each heartbeat, memories slipping through my fingers like sand. "All I remember is waking up Hyunjin then going to that small room and grabbing the cold metal of a gun," I confessed, the words escaping me in a rush.

"Hyung, let him rest," Leslie's gentle voice came. "We'll talk about it later."

He sighed, and I felt a pang of guilt, though I hadn't done anything wrong. "Everyone, go outside. We'll talk when he's feeling better," Hyunjin finally spoke, and with a nod, everyone left, closing the door behind them, leaving me alone with Hyunjin.

"I want to go home," I whispered, my gaze fixed on the ceiling.

"Rest... You know he won't leave you alone until he gets his answers," Hyunjin replied softly.

"I swear, I don't remember anything,"

"And he doesn't believe you,"

"What about you?" I demanded, catching his gaze. In that brief moment, his eyes flickered with an emotion I couldn't quite decipher before it vanished, leaving his expression unreadable. "Angel, just do what you're told," he said, his voice cold as he stood up from the chair.

"You don't trust me, do you? Are you too afraid to admit it?" I asked, rising from the bed and stepping closer.

He turned to face me, "I'm not afraid of anything. If there's anyone who should be scared, it's you of me," he said, his tone laced with seriousness.

"Avoiding my question aren't you?" I asked.

He didn't answer immediately, his eyes narrowing as if weighing his next words carefully. The silence between us grew heavy, filled with the unspoken tension that crackled in the air.

"Why do I feel like you're just a pawn in everyone's game?" I asked, frustration seeping into my voice. "Your brother makes the decisions, your mom gives her approval, and here you are, trailing after me. It seems like you're only here because they want you to be, not because you actually want to be with me."

I paused, the weight of my words hanging in the air. "It feels like you're just playing a part, fulfilling a role that's been assigned to you. And I can't help but wonder-if it weren't for them, would you even give a shit about me?"

Hyunjin's expression darkened, anger flaring in his eyes. Without warning, he grabbed my chin with a fierce grip, forcing me to meet his gaze. "Shut up," he snapped, his voice low and dangerous. "Stop talking shit. You have no idea what you're saying."

I gave him a small, knowing smile, "And what if I don't shut up? Are you going to hurt me? It's something I'm pretty used to, you know."

I held his gaze, the challenge clear in my eyes, as if daring him to respond.

I wasn't sure where I found the courage to challenge him like this, but the silence that followed his intense stare only fueled my resolve. I needed to provoke some reaction, to peel back the layers and uncover what lay beneath his guarded exterior. The anxiety from earlier, the parts I couldn't remember, seemed to dissolve in the face of this new, more immediate tension.