匚卄 : 1

❝ 𝘼 𝙜𝙪𝙣? 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚? ❞

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

◬Tw: Use of drugs, Harassment,
talk about murder ◬

Felix's POV:-

It was a typical hot summer night, the cold wind providing some relief from the sticky sweat clinging to my body. Nearly midnight, I found peace on a park bench, the only place free from shouting and throwing things in the middle of the night.

Sighing, I tried to push away my thoughts, but it was useless.

Opening my eyes, I surveyed the deserted park, the swings swaying gently in the breeze. I was alone, as usual. Who else in their right mind would spend their midnight here except me? But again was my mind even at the right place?

I was so absorbed in my own thoughts that I didn't even notice the dark figure who had quietly taken a seat beside me. Blinking in surprise, I tried to refocus on the scenery before me, I had no energy to deal with humans right now.

"Wow, you don't even seem bothered," the stranger remarked, breaking the silence with an observation that caught me off guard.

"Mhm, and?" I replied, my voice tinged with a hint of curiosity as I turned to acknowledge the stranger's presence.

Under the moonlight, he appeared quite handsome, his sharp features illuminated in the soft glow. Towering over me, he had an aura of confidence that was hard to ignore. Despite his casual attire, there was a subtle bulge in his trouser pocket that caught my attention, resembling the shape of a gun.

My mind was racing with a thousand questions. Who was this stranger, and why did he have a gun? Was I in danger without even realizing it?

Nope, I wasn't scared. It was just curiosity getting the best of me.

"Brave aren't you?" he chuckled, a hint of amusement in his voice. Despite the casual tone, there was something about his laughter that made me feel like I was missing out on an inside joke. I couldn't help but wonder what he found so amusing about my response, but I pushed the thought aside, not wanting to dwell on it.

I remained silent, feeling the weight of exhaustion settling in my bones, the only interruption to the quiet night being the rustle of leaves in the cold wind. Despite not looking at him, I could sense his gaze on me, studying me as though I were some intriguing puzzle waiting to be solved.

"What are you doing here at midnight?" he inquired, his voice breaking the stillness with a hint of curiosity.

"Apparently just zoning out, as you can see," I replied nonchalantly as if it was the most normal thing to do. The words slipped from my lips almost reflexively, a casual dismissal of the deeper thoughts swirling in my mind.

He raised an eyebrow, a hint of amusement dancing in his eyes. "Aren't you afraid that I could be dangerous?" he asked, his tone laced with curiosity.

I shrugged, a small smile playing on my lips. "Maybe I don't care if you are," I replied casually. Despite the potential danger, there was something about this encounter that piqued my interest.

He scoffed lightly, a flicker of amusement crossing his features. "You're wild," he remarked, a hint of admiration present in his voice.

"Or maybe I'm just a depressed person who doesn't mind getting murdered in the middle of the night," I replied. I was just speaking the truth, wasn't I?