匚卄 : 2

I never craved attention,
until I tasted yours.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Felix's POV:-

The morning sun peeked through the curtains, casting a warm glow across my room. I groaned as I rolled over in bed, my head pounding and my body feeling heavy and sluggish.

Last night's encounter in the park felt like a distant dream, the memory hazy and blurry. I struggled to piece together the events of the night before, the details slipping through my fingers like grains of sand.

Dragging myself out of bed, I stumbled into the bathroom, the harsh light making my head throb even more. I splashed cold water on my face, hoping to shake off the lingering effects of whatever substance I had been given.

As I got dressed, the events of the previous night played out in flashes in my mind. The mysterious stranger, the gun pressed against my head, the rush of adrenaline as I kissed the cold metal.

Heading downstairs, I found my family gathered around the breakfast table. Their voices sounded distant and muffled, as if coming from underwater. I forced myself to eat a few bites, my stomach churning with nausea.

"I'll be heading out," I mumbled, grabbing my bag and stumbling out the door. The fresh air hit me like a slap in the face, momentarily clearing the fog in my mind.

At the bus stop, I leaned against the pole, my head spinning and my vision swimming. I closed my eyes, trying to steady myself as I waited for the bus to arrive.

When it finally pulled up, I climbed aboard, collapsing into a seat near the back. The bus ride was a blur of noise and motion, the other passengers nothing more than faceless shapes in the periphery of my vision.

As I wandered through the crowded halls of the university, my phone buzzed in my pocket. Pulling it out, I saw a text from Seungmin.

"Bitch, g'morning where were you last night?" the message read.

I hesitated for a moment, my fingers hovering over the screen. Should I tell Seungmin about what happened last night? Part of me wanted to keep it to myself, to pretend like it was just a strange dream. But another part knew that I needed to talk to someone, to make sense of the chaos swirling inside my head.

Taking a deep breath, I typed out a response.

"Long story, to be honest," I admitted. "I had a weird encounter last night in the park. Can we meet up later? I need to talk."

Seconds later, Seungmin replied.

"Of course, let me know when you're done with work. Hang in there, buddy."

With a sense of relief, I slipped my phone back into my pocket and continued on to my first class.

As I sat at my desk, the harsh fluorescent lights of the classroom only increased the pounding headache behind my eyes, Han took a seat beside me with his usual annoying smile. We weren't exactly close friends, but as my deskmate and work partner, he had a thing for making his presence known.

"Dude, you look like a ghost," he commented with a chuckle.

"Yeah, thanks for the observation," I muttered, pressing my palms against my temples in an attempt to ease the throbbing pain. "And you're partly to blame for this."

Han raised an eyebrow, his expression a mix of amusement and confusion. "Wait, how am I responsible for your current state?" he asked.

I let out a groan, resisting the urge to bury my head in my arms on the desk. "You know perfectly well how," I replied, my voice muffled by the wooden surface beneath me. "You're the one who gave me those damn pills last night."