匚卄 : 5

❝ Not all your thoughts are true ❞

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Felix's POV :-

As I slowly regained consciousness, the world around me felt hazy and surreal. Someone was beside me, their presence comforting yet unsettling at the same time. Opening my eyes, I struggled to focus, the room gradually coming into view. I found myself lying on a bed, in a familiar room that I recognized as Jisung's, with Jisung sitting beside me.

"Good afternoon, Lix," Jisung's voice broke through the fog in my mind.

Relief washed over me as I realized where I was, and my panic began to subside. "Ji, what happened?" I asked, my voice trembling with fear.

"You passed out after your performance last night," Jisung explained, his tone gentle.

Huh?

"I was with someone in the park when I passed out," I spoke, my tone sounding desperate.

Jisung looked puzzled. "What?"

"Y-yes I was in the park," I insisted.

Jisung's confusion deepened. "Felix, you never went to the park last night. You passed out after your performance. I'm so sorry, I gave you the pill, and maybe it was a bit too much for you."

My mind raced, trying to make sense of it all. "But... I remember being with him. How did I end up here?"

Jisung's expression softened with concern. "I don't know, Felix. Maybe it was just a dream or a hallucination from the pill. The important thing is that you're okay now."

There's no way this was true. I tried to remember everything and I still remember being with Hyunjin in the park.

I shook my head, unable to shake off the nagging feeling of confusion. "But... you said last night you were going to dinner with your in-laws."

Jisung's brow furrowed in concern. "What? No, I never went to dinner with my in-laws. After your performance, I came straight back to check on you. I did go to talk with Lee Know's brother-in-law and Lee Know, but there was no dinner involved. As soon as I saw you feeling dizzy, I brought you here to my room. Don't you remember anything?"

I blinked, trying to piece together the fragments of my memory. It felt like trying to grasp the wisps of smoke, slipping through my fingers no matter how hard I tried to hold on. "I... I don't know," I murmured, feeling a sense of unease settling in the pit of my stomach.

As Jisung's words sank in, a wave of disorientation washed over me. If what he said was true, then where did the memory of being with Hyunjin in the park come from? Was it really just a dream, or something else entirely?

Feeling a mix of frustration and fear gnawing at me, I struggled to make sense of the conflicting memories swirling in my mind. But the more I tried to grasp onto them, the more they seemed to slip away, leaving me with a sense of emptiness and confusion.

Jisung's hand found mine, offering a comforting squeeze. "It's okay, Lix. Right now, the most important thing is for you to rest and recover."

Nodding weakly, I let myself sink back into the pillows.

"What time is it?" I asked, my voice tinged with a hint of anxiety.

Jisung glanced at the clock on the bedside table before replying, "It's noon... Don't worry, you have enough time to practice and perform," he reassured me, offering a supportive smile.