匚卄 : 9

❝ I'm not sure what peace
is supposed to feel like,
but I think
it may feel a lot like you. ❞

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Felix's POV:-

"Jealousy? No," I remarked dryly as I settled into the passenger seat.

"Hmm... your whole body says othe-" Before Hyunjin could finish his sentence, I interjected, my tone sharp, "Jealousy is something others feel... I wanted to smack her head against the wall and watch her die slowly while suffering."

Turning to face him, I gripped the collar of his shirt tightly in my hands, my frustration boiling over. "She kissed you on the cheek? She hugged you too... And you smiled at her and even hugged her back. Damn it, I don't even know what we are, but it's driving me insane," I confessed.

I finally let go of his shirt as I settled back.

"Hmm, then why didn't you?" Hyunjin's question caught me off guard. "Why didn't I what?" I asked, feeling a mix of confusion and irritation.

"Why didn't you do what you said... smack her head against the wall, let her die, whatever?" he clarified, his expression unreadable.

I turned to him. "You really think I would do that?" I scoffed, shaking my head in disbelief.

"Why not? Are you scared?" he retorted, his tone teasing as he started the car.

"The last time I admitted to being jealous, someone brushed it off like it was nothing. And now you're suggesting I should kill someone just because I felt jealous?" I clicked my tongue against my teeth.

"Why are you acting like I'm the one who suggested that?" Hyunjin asked, his tone tinged with amusement as he continued driving.

"I know I'm the one who suggested that, but you're the one who's encouraging me to kill someone," I replied.

"Hmm, right... in that case, I'll tell you, angel, you shouldn't kill anybody. That's bad," he said with a playful smile.

"Sure, my personal local gang leader," I retorted with a giggle, feeling the tension disappear between us.

"Do you have a thing for local gang leaders or something?" he asked, his curiosity piqued.

I nodded enthusiastically. "I do," 

"Damn, people have things for mafia leaders, and you have things for local gang leaders," he chuckled, shaking his head in amusement.

"No, honey, no sane person has anything for any of them," I answered.

He chuckled at my response, the tension from earlier now replaced with playful banter. "Well, I guess that makes you unique then," he remarked, casting me a teasing glance.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Great, I'll add that to my list of special qualities," I replied with a grin.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence in the car, I broke it with a quiet admission. "I don't think I've ever spoken or argued this much with anyone before," I mumbled.

Hyunjin glanced at me, his expression softened. "And no one has ever dared to hold my collar and yell at me," he spoke, his tone laced with amusement and a hint of fondness.

I couldn't help but chuckle at the memory. "Of course, you look scary. People would think you're going to kill them if they touch you," I replied, teasing him gently.

He raised an eyebrow in mock offence. "And aren't you scared that I'll kill you?" he asked, his tone playful as he began to park the car.

I shrugged, offering him a reassuring smile. "I'm not afraid of dying. If someone kills me, then at least my mom will know that I didn't give up, and it was someone else who killed me," I replied, my tone light.