His first (ch-1)✨

Where  taehyung is innocent bubbly  baby fall in love with jungkook.Who doesn't believe in those love thing. He was one-night stand person so he doesn't mind to sleep with anyone (before dating taehyung) and taehyung is a virgin 21 years old boy...

What will happen when Taehyung gives up his 21 year virginity to his lover?

3rd person pov:

Taehyung and jungkook met in college. At first they only knew each other through their friends. One day, Taehyung and Jungkook are alone in the dorms when everyone goes home for summer vacation.Since then they started to know each other, and now they are at this stage.

After dating for months they just kissed and cuddle with eo. Jungkook never forced taehyung for anything because he don't want to feel uncomfortable taehyung.But one day something happens and let's see...

Are you sure?" Jungkook's brow crinkled with concern? Not the reaction she'd expected or been hopping for.
"Yes" taehyung maneuvered them so jungkook lay on his back and tae hovered over him. He trailed kisses over his neck, shoulders, chest and stomach until the agonizingly Slow journey brought him to the top of his jeans. He stroked him through the denim. Jk was so huge and hard it send spikes of fear and anticipation through him.

   Jungkook's stomach muscles contracted;a low growl ripped from his throat.He gripped tae's arms and yanked him up.

"Don't".
"Why not"? Tae shrugged free and started unbuckling his belt.
He covered his hand with his, forcing him to still. "I don't know if I'll _we don't have to do this now. We can wait". Tae noticed beads of sweat forming on his forehead.
"I don't want to wait. I'm ready"

Taehyung had waited twenty one years. He was tried of waiting.

The clock ticked in the corner, reminding him that every second brought them closer to the end. He'd waited his entire life to find someone who made him feel the way jungkook did. To experience what his friends always gushed about. He wasn't going to let it slip through his fingers. "I want you now".
  Taehyung eased his hand out from beneath jungkook's. He tugged his jeans and boxers down and sucked in a breath at the sight of his arousal. Tae's body ached to feel jungkook inside him.

While his mind wandered how in the world he'd fit. Jk was larger than anyone he'd been with,and while he didn't had actual intercourse with his previous partners,they were manageable.
Jungkook on the other hand....
"I don't want to scare you". Jungkook's voice was so rough it was barely recognisable.
"I'm not scared" .
To prove his point, taehyung kneeled and took him in his mouth. Jk shuddered as tae luxuriated in the taste and feel of his warm, velvet covered steel length. Some of his girl's (one night partner's)thought blowjobs were degrading,but Taehyung disagreed.There was nothing more than empowering than having total control over another's pleasure.

Besides, when you're a 21 year-old virgin who's done everything but ,you get pretty darn good at“everything but”.
Taehyung swirled his tongue over the swollen head and stroked his hands down jk's heated shaft. His mouth followed his fingers from the base to tip and back again. Jungkook hissed out a breath and fisted tae's hair with one hand when he increased his pace. Taehyung moaned at the gentle tug on his scalp. The fire in his belly grew;arousal dampened his thighs. He sucked on him greedily while his hands roamed, stroking and caressing until they were both ready to explode with desire.

  Jungkook's body tightened. "I'm going to come," he warned. His breath came out in short pants;a faint sheen of sweat glistened on his skin.
   In response, taehyung took him deeper in his throat. He wanted to taste him, devour him, love him. He wanted all of him.
Jungkook's back arched and his grip tightened as he came in tae's mouth. Taehyung lapped up every drop, milking him dry until he collapsed back onto the bed.
  He couldn't hold back a smug smile as he slid up jk's body and pressed a kiss to his neck.
"Holy shit," jk groaned. He ran his fingers through tae's hair and started at him with so much love it made tae's heart ache. No one had ever looked of at him like that before. It scared the shit out of him,but the throught of loosing jk scared him more. Taehyung snuggled closer to him, comforted by the solid feel of his body against him. "You're going to be the death of me".

In French,they use the term ‘la pettie mort’ 'the Little death ' as a euphemism for orgasm ,so you're technically correct".
Jungkook's laugh reverberated through him, making tae smile. Taehyung loved his laugh. It was rich and comforting,like a cup of hot chocolate on a snowy winter day.
Tae trailed his fingers over jk's chest and the hard ridges of his abdomen. To his surprise, jungkook stirred against him. "How is that possible"?
He didn't bother hiding his cocky grin. "Stamina baby . I got lots of it".

Taehyung's arousal spiked again.
He remembered how jungkook felt in his mouth. Now he wanted to feel inside him, filling him until he lost all sense of time and space.
"Do you have a condom"? He reached for him,his heart pounding with excitement. Finally he was going to__
Jungkook grasped tae's wrist and flipped him over so he was the one lying on his back again. "Not yet,I have a favour to return".
Unless unfurled in his stomach. "It's okay,you don't have to".

"Any guy who doesn't is a dick. Do I look like a dick to you".
"Well". Taehyung flicked his gaze down.

Jungkook's chest rumbled with more laughter. "We'll get to that later. In the meantime." He skimmed his lips over his mouth,his cheeks,his jaw,his neck,his shoulders and his breasts, leaving a trail of fire in their wake.

Taehyung closed his eyes and gave himself up to the sensation of jungkook's touch. Still,a corner of his mind reminded alert, anxious, worrying and wondering whether this time would be any different.
Jungkook's mouth closed around his nipple, tongueing it, while he rolled the Other between his fingers. Taehyung gasped at the sensation. The ache between his legs intensified,and he dug his nails into jk's shoulders, leaving crescent -shaped indentations in his skin.
  If it hurts, jungkook didn't show it. He sucked hard on tae's nipple,then released it with an audible pop. He blew in the sensitive, swollen tip, which hardened even more from the cool air. He repeated this process on the other side, alternating between his breasts until tae squirmed with need.
"J-jungkook please",he begged.
"Please what baby"? He eased tae's shorts and underwear down his legs and slid a finger between her slick folds. He groaned. "Jesus, you're dripping".

He was. Taehyung had never been more turned on in his life. His thighs were slick with his juices;his sex clenched as if he needed something,someone-buried inside him.
"Please,I need you". His whimper turned into a moan when jungkook rubbed his thumb over his clit. His hip bucked, seeking relief.
"You have me" jungkook replaced his hand with his mouth.
Taehyung's head fell back. Every scrape of his tongue against his sensitive flesh caused a bold of sensation to sizzle through him. It was enough to turn his body into one giant nerve ending,raw and pulsing with need;it wasn't enough to quiet the voices. They whispered in his mind, raising doubts about his body, about whether jungkook enjoyed what he was doing or if he was doing it because he thought he had to. About why tae teetered on the edge but couldn't bring himself to step over.
  He clutched the sheets so hard his knuckles turned white. He didn't have this issue when he was alone. Taehyung could bring himself to orgasm every time.

so he knew it was possible. It just wasn't possible with a guy.
  'Maybe it'll be different with jungkook '. He felt more connected to him than with any guy in his past,and lord knew he was talented. The things he was doing with his mouth....

    Taehyung cried out when jk sucked on his clit and flicked his tongue over the most sensitive spot on his bundle of nerves.
It was incredible but it wasn't enough.
He tried to will his body past the finish line. It shouldn't be hard. He ws so aroused he might explode, except he didn't. He remained on the razor's edge,held back by some force that didn't want him to fall . His body craved relief,yet wouldn't give it to him.
It was the world's cruelest joke.

Goddammittt.....

Tears of frustration leaked from the Conners of his eyes. A sob escaped his throat.
Jungkook stopped.
The bed shifted as he moved up to face tae."Are you ok? Did I hurt you?" He sounded panicked.

Taehyung shook his head. He kept his eyes closed,too mortified to look at him. Not only he couldn't he come,he was crying (and not from joy) in the middle of what was otherwise incredible oral sex. What was wrong with him?
"Taehyung look at me. Tell me what's wrong."
Tae opened his eyes reluctantly. Concern etched jungkook's features and gus brows drew together into a deep V.
"Nothing's wrong" he hiccuped. He swiped his tears away.
_____
Here is the 1st chapter...hope you guys like it and please do comment and vote💜💜 ignore grammar and mistakes!!