1

𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 ♥

"Lala, please, slow down!" Mariah called out, frustration evident in her voice as she navigated through the maze of products

Suddenly, she rounded a corner without looking and collided with someone, nearly losing her balance. Startled, she looked up to see a familiar face, one she had seen countless times on the big screen – Demetrius, the famous actor.

"Whoa there, watch where you're going ma " Demetrius said with a chuckle, steadying Mariah with a hand on her shoulder.

Mariah's cheeks flushed with embarrassment as she stammered out an apology. "I-I'm so sorry, I was... I was just trying to find my niece, she's... she's been running around like crazy."

" Lala come on yo mama waiting for us," Mariah said spotting her niece at the end of the aisle.

"I want a kinder joy Auntie Riah" Lala pleaded, her voice filled with anticipation.

Mariah hesitated for a moment, glancing at the long line of customers waiting to pay. "I'm sorry, sweetie, but not today. Maybe next time."

"Hey, how about this? I'll grab a candy for you while Aunt Mariah finishes here."Demetrius intervened

"Yes, please!" Lala's face brightened with excitement.

With a smile, Demetrius turned to Mariah. "Don't worry, I'll be quick. And after that, let me help you with those groceries."

As Demetrius disappeared into the candy aisle, Mariah began unloading her groceries onto the conveyor belt. With Lala happily chatting about her favorite candies, the wait in line seemed to fly by.

" Here you go, lil Lala "Moments later, Demetrius returned with a kinder joy, much to Lala's delight.

Lala's eyes beamed with excitement she loved kinder joys that's all she wanted to eat all the time.

As they approached the exit, Mariah struggled to balance the groceries in her arms while keeping a firm hold on Lala's hand. Sensing her struggle, Demetrius stepped in once again.

"Let me help you with that," he said, motioning to the bags of groceries.

Mariah hesitated for a moment, too much kindness from a stranger was crazy and  Demetrius was known for being rude and a womanizer.

"Are you sure?" she asked, a hint of uncertainty in her voice.

"Absolutely," Demetrius reassured her, flashing a charming grin. "Consider it my good deed for the day."

With a nod, Mariah handed him a couple of bags, feeling a weight lifted off her shoulders. Together, they made their way to the parking lot, chatting a bit along the way.