4

𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 ♥

my baby mama Mariah too fine

Mariah scrolled through her phone, her thumb hovering over Meech's name . She hesitated for a moment, her mind flooded with memories of their encounter, before ultimately hitting the decline button with a sense of finality.

"He must be crazy if he thinks I'm gonna fall for that," she muttered to herself, her voice tinged with a mixture of frustration and defiance.

In the week since the incident with Meech, Mariah had been bombarded with calls and texts from him, each one more desperate than the last. But she refused to be swayed by his  hollow apologies. She knew better than to let herself be drawn into his web of deceit and manipulation.

"He was all on the gram telling people how hoes was wack and all they wanted was clout," Mariah scoffed, her lips twisting into a derisive smirk. "But look who's the one begging for attention now."

With a sense of satisfaction, Mariah tossed her phone aside and turned her attention to more important matters – namely, reclaiming her sense of self-worth and moving on from the toxic influence of Meech once and for all.

she turned the TV putting her favorite show "p- valley "on. It was her chill day and she didn't have school or work together so she decided to chill and relax at home.

A couple of hours later, Mariah froze as the sound of Meech's voice echoed through her apartment, his words slicing through the silence like a knife. She felt a surge of adrenaline flood her veins, her heart pounding in her chest as she grappled with conflicting emotions.

Part of her wanted to ignore him, to turn her back on the chaos he brought into her life and pretend he didn't exist. But another part of her, a small voice deep within, whispered of hope and possibility, urging her to give him a chance to make things right.

Taking a deep breath, Mariah approached the door cautiously, her hand trembling as she reached for the handle. She hesitated for a moment, her mind racing with a million doubts and fears, before finally summoning the courage to swing the door open.

" Leave Meech "

Taking a deep breath, Mariah approached the door cautiously, her hand trembling as she reached for the handle. She hesitated for a moment, her mind racing with a million doubts and fears, before finally summoning the courage to swing the door open.

"Mariah, I know you hear me out here. Open the motherfucking door," he demanded, his voice tinged with urgency.

Meech stood on the other side, a bouquet clutched in his hand and a look of desperation in his eyes.

"Fine, come in." She let him in after thinking the situation through plus Meech was gonna wake her neighbors up.

" How do you know where I live at Meech " She questioned him, but she never told him where she lived.

As Meech crossed the threshold into her apartment, Mariah couldn't help but wonder if she was making a mistake.

"I'm sorry, Mariah," Meech began, his voice soft with contrition. "I messed up. I had no right to get mad at you for not knowing what to say, and I definitely shouldn't have put you on blast like that on Instagram"

Mariah listened to his words, she didn't care too much about it at te end of the day Meech was a stranger she had sex with.

To her surprise, Meech extended a bouquet towards her, along with a beautifully wrapped box of Chanel perfume and a matching bag "I brought these for you," he explained, his eyes meeting hers with a mix of hope and uncertainty. "As a way to say sorry and to show you how much you mean to me."

She accepted the gifts with a grateful smile.

" Bringing me gifts won't change the fact that you were calling all types of shit on Instagram. I didn't even do anything I just said that I didn't know what to say"

Mariah took a deep breath, her fingers tracing the delicate petals of the flowers as she gathered her thoughts. She appreciated Meech's gesture, but she knew that it wouldn't erase the hurt and humiliation she had felt when he had aired their private matters on social media.

He watched as she grabbed a glass from one of her kitchen cabinets before filling it with ice and pouring some water over top.

" I understand and thank you Riyah " Meech expressed.

I've been thinking about you all week," she admitted shyly, avoiding looking directly at Meech as she spoke. "What happened between us that night... It was special."

Meech reached out and gently lifted Mariah's chin until their eyes met again.

"It was special for me too," he said sincerely before leaning forward to brush his lips against Mariah's own.

She sighed softly as she felt a warm tingle go through her at his touch. She turned her body to face Meech more directly before placing one hand on his thigh, silently encouraging him to continue.

Their kisses grew more passionate and intense as time went on. Meech's hands roamed over Mariah's body freely, tracing the contours of her curves through the fabric of her shirt. He ran one hand up along her side until he reached the underside of her breast, cupping it gently in his palm.

"You so fucking beautiful to me " Meech groaned in Mariah's ear with pleasure.

Mariah moaned softly into his mouth as she felt his touch, a jolt of pleasure shooting straight through her core. She ran one hand up along the back of Meech's neck before tangling her fingers in his hair, deepening their kiss even further.

Meech shifted his body slightly so that he was closer to Mariah now, their legs pressed together tightly against the couch cushions. She could feel his erection straining against the front of his pants, and a surge of desire shot through her at the realization that he wanted this just as much as she did.

His lips left hers to trail down along the side of her neck, nipping and sucking gently at the sensitive skin there.

His free hand crept up under Mariah's blouse until he reached the clasp of her bra. He expertly undid it with a quick flick of his fingers before reaching up to caress one naked breast.

Mariah gasped softly at the sudden rush of cool air against her heated flesh but quickly lost herself in the sensation of Meech's touch.

He stroked and kneaded both breasts in turn before finally lowering his head to take one hardened nipple in between his lips.

Mariah arched her back with a soft moan as she felt him suck gently on the sensitive bud, each pull sending jolts of pleasure straight through to her core.

She ran one hand down along Meech's chest, tracing the contours of his muscles through the fabric of his shirt, before finally reaching the waistband of his pants.

Her nimble fingers made quick work of undoing his belt and pants, freeing him from the confines of his clothing.

She reached inside to grasp his hard length in her hand before slowly stroking up and down its length.

" Ass up and turn around" Meech demanded with his deep voice.

Mariah knew that she didn't have any choice but to do as he said sadly she was letting him in again somehow.