2

𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 ♥

"Dessy pooh, I don't know what to do," Mariah's voice trembled with uncertainty as she held her phone tightly to her ear

Destiny, Mariah's best friend, listened intently on the other end of the line, concern evident in her tone. "What's wrong, girl? You sound like you're about to have a meltdown."

"It's the club, Des," Mariah confessed, her voice barely above a whisper. "I'm supposed to go to the BMF release party tonight, but I'm scared. What if I run into Meech?"

"Now Riah, you can't be tripping plus that nigga has been liking your post for the past week" 

Destiny let out a soft sigh, understanding Mariah's dilemma all too well.

Mariah chewed on her bottom lip, torn between her desire to let loose and her fear of facing Meech again.

"But what if he's there, looking all fine and tempting? I don't know if I can handle it, Des."Mariah chuckled.

" You gon be alright girly. You're finna look like a baddie I'm jealous that on this dumbass tour and I can't be around my bestie Westie"

Destiny chuckled, her voice filled with reassurance.

Mariah nodded, feeling a sense of resolve wash over her.

"you're right dessy pooh, girl I miss you too much. I'm finna be young and turnt tonight thou"

"That's my bad bitch ahhhh !" Destiny cheered, her enthusiasm contagious even through the phone.

"Now go put on your slayest outfit and get ready to paint the town red. " Dessy said through the phone laughing

" Who the fuck says to paint the town red, you just lame but i'll call later bestie"Mariah hung up the phone, knowing that she was finna turnt and lit at Green Lite.

20 MINUTES LATER

Mariah stood in front of her bedroom mirror, observing her outfit for the night with a mixture of excitement and nerves. She had spent hours picking out her outfit, she wanted to be the baddest in the club.

She had settled on a sleek, form-fitting black dress that hugged her curves in all the right places, accentuating her figure without being too revealing. The dress featured a daring thigh-high slit that added a touch of glamour, while the plunging neckline hinted at just a hint of allure.

Pairing the dress with a sleek pair of black heels, Mariah added a pop of color with a bold red clutch and statement earrings that glinted in the soft glow of her bedroom lights. With her hair styled in loose waves cascading down her shoulders.

She saw her phone flashing it was her sister Tasha, she ended up talking to her since she apologized about the school situation.

Mariah was used to it honestly and her sister was the only person she really could depend on. Her Mom died and her Dad was never there for them.