9

𝘼𝙇𝙒𝘼𝙔𝙎 𝙉 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 ꨄ︎

COMMENT AND FOLLOW

" Oh, fuckkkk" Mariah moaned, gripping the sheets trynna keep her arch back as Meech drilled her, holding her by her waist.

Meech getting more excited watching her ass jiggle with every stroke, And their skin clapping together filling the room.

"Throw that shit back fa me ma," He said in His husky voice, slapping her ass before gripping it.

"Right there baby ... Keep going "She moaned as he started to pick up on the strokes, he liked the way how she felt around him.

"You so fucking wet" He groaned lowly, grabbing her ankles and going faster as he felt his climax coming, it was the best pussy he had had in a while.

"Mmmm," she hummed, throwing it back on faster.

"Doesn't it feel good Riah?"He smirked, squeezing his hand, Mariah wanted to say something to say something but she couldn't say anything because of all the pleasure he was giving her.

" I can't hear you baby " He taunted her seeing the look on her face. " I thought you wanted this now take it"

Mariyah honestly couldn't believe that she was in this position again, after she swear to that she wasn't going back. Meech wasn't shit but that dick had crazy lowkey. 

"Fuck Daddy! Right there!" She moaned Meech's breathing started to pick up at how good she sounded along with how good she felt around him.

"I'm finna cum!" she started clenching her walls down around him.

He groaned "Cum on my dick ma." He nibbled on her ear. She complied, reaching back to wrap her arms around his neck as she moaned in his ear, driving him crazy. She released the pit that was in the bottom of her stomach.

He started to twitch inside of her which was unusual for Meech. When he had sex, it usually took him a while to get there. 

He was about to let himself release until he slowly started to remember he didn't have a condom on. They were so caught up in foreplay when first getting to the hotel, it slipped his mind again, something that never happens to him. He always wrapped up.

"L-Let me go" He grunted, feeling his climax coming closer. She listened and unwrapped her arms and fell forward, he pulled out and released her onto her plump ass.

"Shit" He breathed out, gripping her other cheek. 

"You good?" He asked, she just put the thumbs up making him chuckle a little.

He walked to the shower after grabbing his towel, Mariah quickly grabbed her phone to text her best friend about what had just happened. She thought that coming to Meech's apartment to talk was a good idea it quite didn't end as she thought.