🌹~ { letters } 2/2

Part 2 of Lockers!! 

╰┈➤ Ship - Drake (Drew x Jake)

Warning: VERY DETAILED (literally just kissing) SCENE... :) 

˃ᆺ˂

*Drews POV*

I wandered through the halls, trying to appear nonchalant even though my heart was racing.  Frankly, I was worrying about the decision I was making. 

My palms were clammy, and I could feel a knot forming in my stomach. What if he didn't feel the same way? What if this ruined our friendship? I took a deep breath and slipped the love letter into one of the slits in his locker, my hand trembling slightly as let go.

I backed away from the locker, staring at it before I walked away, going to go meet up with my friends again.

--------------

Just as I turned to enter the library, I saw Jake walking towards his locker. My heart leaped into my throat as I hid behind a wall, hoping he wouldn't see me. If he did, he would know I hadn't gone to the bathroom. And I didn't want him knowing that. I peeked over to where he was, and stared at him as he opened it, revealing the letter I had just left. 

I held my breath, waiting for his reaction. He looked kind of confused, but I didn't see most of it. I couldn't bear to watch any longer. I turned on my heel, ready to make a quick exit before he could confront me about it. 

That would be too awkward to deal with if he did. 

But before I could take more than a few steps, I heard him calling my name.

"Drew, wait!"

I froze, my heart pounding in my chest. I didn't dare to stop for another second and started running again until I felt him grab my arm, my eyes wide with fear and anticipation. I slowly turned my head to him, to which he had a curious expression on his face.

"Drew..." he mumbled, holding up the letter so I could see it. I just looked at him nervously. I couldn't read his face. Was he happy? Was he mad? I just hoped and hoped that it wouldn't mess anything up. 

"Uh, Jake! Ermm, haha that's just some silly thing I wrote, it's nothing...really!" I blurted out, frantically looking around him, trying to very much avoid eye contact. He held my jaw, forcing me to look at him. His face turned...soft. His eyes softened and his eyebrows raised. My heart skipped a beat just seeing him like that. 

Could it be possible that he felt the same way? Or is that just his normal face...that I never noticed?

I was about to blurt something else, something about how I really had to leave, but Jake closed the distance between us and pressed his lips against mine, his hand gently cupping my cheek as he leaned in. I was taken aback at first, and my eye's widened. 

The kiss was deeper than anything, a magnetic pull drawing us closer together. I felt a surge of electricity as Jake's tongue traced the seam of my lips, and without hesitation, I granted him entry.

Our movements were synchronized, each touch sending shivers down my spine. I couldn't help but run my hand through his blonde hair, relishing the softness of the strands between my fingers. It was a gesture of both reassurance and longing, a silent plea for him to stay with me in this moment forever.

Jake's response was immediate, his own hand finding its way to the back of my head, pulling me closer as if he never wanted to let go. We shifted, adjusting our positions so that we were intimately intertwined, our chests barely touching but close enough to feel the heat radiating between us.

I let out a soft hum of contentment, reveling in the sensation of being so close to him. It felt like there was no distance left to bridge, no barriers between us as we melted into each other's embrace. All I wanted in that moment was to hold him close, to let him know without words just how much he meant to me.

The world faded away, leaving only the two of us entangled in a whirlwind of emotions and desire. 

And as our kiss deepened, I realized that falling for my best friend had been the best decision I had ever made.