Bonfire

"Sorry for the mistake... Carter is it?"

"Yes. Now, can I please room with a girl?"

"Well... I'm not sure we can change at this point, the girls are already unpacked." How could this girl make such a mistake!?

"I am rooming with a guy. Does that seem just ok to you!?"

"I am so very sorry Ms. Montgomery! But we can't change this late. So, I will just lay out some special rules for you and Harry."

I give Harry a side glance. He was just standing there quietly. Guess he didn't care if I was a girl or not.

"Alright then, if you break these rules, just as the other girls and guys, you both will be sent to the abandoned cabin on Lake Hill. One of you will be on the firs floor and the other on the second floor. But if you decide to break these rules again, together or not, you will both be sent home. Understood?"

We both nod.

"The rules are, more in advance for you two, not sexual activity. This means no sex in your cabin, no sex in any cabin." Harry shifted uncomfortably.
"Or if you decide you want to date, you may not make out sexually. You may kiss each other, but not sexually. Both of you know what I'm taking about. I would rather not explain it, but if I have too then I wi-"

"No, we know what it means." I cut her off. She didn't need to explain.

"Alright then, no pranks. We have a zero tolerance for pranks here." I giggled. I pulled a prank on my friend Kaylee last year. Two nights alone in the abandoned cabin on Lake Hill. My friends snuck up to hang out with me, including Kaylee.

Kaylee was my age. Which means she was the only friend I had here. Kaylee would be the one I would be hanging out with. She had dirty blonde hair, which was total opposite from my dark brown hair that almost looked black. Hers was curly. And I mean curly. Like it took her four hours to straiten it. Trust me, when I say four hours, I am not lying. She's done it before.... Longest day of my life.

"So, I was thinking, maybe if we hang out together tonight at the bonfire, it won't be so bad while we share a room?" I had to pretend I hated Harry. It would absolutely kill me, but I couldn't let anyone know. It's just it feels weird to depend on four boys to keep me from going totally insane. I don't want anyone to know.

"Sure, whatever." I say to Harry. We are walking back to our cabin.

"Let's start. I'm Harry Styles. I'm 21 years young..."

"Wait, then how are you at this camp? The oldest camp members are 19..."

"Simon, you know him right? Anyways, he said it would be nice to get away for the summer... So he looked into summer camps. We all had our hearts set on this one, but the age limit was a problem. Half of the time we don't act our age, but you know... So, Simon payed extra money to have us stay here and for them to keep quiet. There's no problem with the campers staying quiet because, well, there's no way any phones or computers and working out here. So we have it. Our get away!"

"So the rest of you friends or band mates, whatever, are here too?" OH MY GOD THEIR ALL HERE HOLY SHIT.

"Yep, all fi-four, of us." Oh no he didn't. My eyes were about to sweat...

"Are you about to cry?"

"No! A bug just flew into my eye..." I replied to quickly. Harry gave me a look. Not the good, caring kind. The kind of look that says your lying. Oops, my Directioner's showing. Not good...

"Well! I'm going to get ready for the bonfire and head over to Kaylee's cabin. So... Um... Just meet you and your friends next to the stage?"

"Sure. But maybe on the stage, we're performing." I just about had a panic attack. OH MY FOOKING GOD.