Nothing Big Or Anything

"Wow, your up early..." Harry said ruffling his hair. I had gotten up before the alarm sounded.

"What do you think about this?" I pulled out a necklace I had bought for Kaylee. Today was her nineteenth birthday.

"That's very nice." Harry said taking a closer look at it.

"What am I doing? I'm asking Harry Styles. Ok bye." I said grabbing me shoes. I meant what I said. I was going over to Kaylee's cabin to surprise her with my present.

"Wait, your really leaving?" Harry asked. He was so cute when he just gets up from bed. His pajamas are plain, but so different from the skinny jeans he usually wears.

"Yes, I'm going to surprise my best friend." I said pulling my short sleeve over my scar. I didn't like it when people asked me about it. My parents made it me up a story to tell. It was painful to tell the lie. Maybe even more painful than telling the truth. The only reason why my parent didn't want this story coming out, is because of their business. They had a huge wine business. Everyone knew my parents. They even paid the reporters and the news not to draw any attention to this. If so, then my story would get out. Where I went after Maggie died. And nobody will buy from someone who has a mentally unstable daughter huh? That really pisses me off. I'm almost all better now. Maybe a few panic attacks, but other than that most of it has cleared.

"Can I come with you?" I stopped pulling my converse on. Harry Styles, wants to hang out with me... Again? Alright then.

"Um... If you can get ready by the time I have both of my shoes on." A challenge for Mr. Styles. He quickly nodded and grabbed his clothes. He ran into the bathroom. We didn't change in front of each other, so when it was time to change, I would change in the main room and Hazza would change in the small bathroom. Harry was always so caring. He would always put me first. I got the nicer bed, I got to shut the light off whenever I wanted to sleep, I got to take a shower first.

I was slowly putting my shoes on. Yes, I did want him to come with me. Kaylee still wasn't very found of these guys, but they were growing on her, I could tell.

Harry stepped out of the bathroom.

"Aye! It's a record! You don't even have both of your shoes on." Harry was wearing a pair of shorts. A. Pair. Of. Fucking. Shorts. SHORTS. Harry hardly ever wore shorts. Today was going to be a good day.

We took a short stroll over to Kaylee's cabin. I stopped when I heard yelling. I grabbed Harry's arm and pulled him around to the side of the cabin.

"What?"

"SH!" I shushed Harry, in panic that Kaylee might have hear him. We were standing under a window.

"Listen, Harry better lay off of her or I'll do something that won't be pretty."

"What!? Why are you telling me all of this? What does this have to so with me? Why not tell Harry?" I could tell the second voice was Kaylee... But I could quite figure the second voice.

"Because he would tell Carter. I don't want Carter to know. Tell Harry to lay off of her. Now."

"But their roommates."

"Roommates don't have I hang around with each other all the time."

"But what if I tell Carter-"

"You won't! And if you do, you won't see the sunrise the day after." Kaylee gasped.

"I have to call the police-" Her phone was then shaped to the ground. Then there was a loud bang on the ground.

"AH!" Kaylee yelled. I couldn't tell what part of her body had been hurt.

"Don't. Do as I say and no one gets hurt." The man stormed out. He slammed the door. I wanted to see who it was, but the bush between the door and the window blocked me view. I stood next to Harry in shock. He out his arm around me in comfort.

"Carter..." Then something hit me. Lenon. The man was Lenon. I'm sure of it. He still wants me all to himself. He set up the plan to kill my sister, and if Harry didn't do as told, he would plan Kaylee's and Harry's death. I shuttered at the thought. Harry pulled me in for a hug. I started to cry.

"Hey, hey, hey. It'll be ok."

"I know who it is. It's the same person that planned Maggie's death." My voice was shaking. My whole body was shaking. My panic attack was coming on. I started crying. Crying hard. I was shaking and couldn't make it stop. Thoughts, terrible thoughts were eating my brain. Harry held me tighter.

"Look at me." I looked up into his eyes. I was still shaking. I was still crying. He kissed me. Suddenly, I stopped. Once his lips touched mine, I stopped shaking and crying. He really is a hero. We pulled apart.

"How about we go grab some food or maybe just go back to the cabin and lay back down?"

"No." I decided I was going to face Kaylee. If she really was my best friend, she would tell me. At least I hope she would...

~

"Happy Birthday little one." I tried to put on a smile as we walked into her cabin. I had just put Harry and me's kiss in the back of my head for now. Ok, maybe it was still in the front of my head and I hadn't stopped thinking about it, but I needs to focus right now.

"Hey! Thanks love!" Kaylee was holding her elbow. That's where she must have landed when Lenon pushed her down.

"What's wrong with your elbow?" I gave a caring smile.

"Listen, we all need to talk." She was going to tell us. Some enough, she had told us everything that we had heard. I explained to her that we heard it all.

"We need to act like we're doing as he says." I say. Harry's found my hand and is holding it tight.

"I agree. Harry?"

"But... How can I stay away from you...?" He asked me.

"We share a cabin. We can sneak out sometimes..."

"Did I miss something?" Kaylee asked. She really didn't miss the much. Harry kissed me and now we were holding hands. No big deal. Ok, maybe it was kind of a big deal.

"Nothing much." Harry said. I'm glad I didn't have to say anything, because I would of probably said the wrong thing. Kaylee nodded in suspicion.

"You should go get your arm looked at." Harry pointed to Kaylee's elbow.

"What am I supposed to tell the nurse?"

"Tell her that you slipped on a bar of soap and fell again."

"Again?" Harry and I giggled. Last year Kaylee had slipped in the shower and broke her arm. It wasn't funny at first, but then after a while... It was hilarious.

"How about I fell down the steps?" She raised one eyebrow at us. I looked to Harry.

"Sure. That's believe able enough." Harry agreed. So, I guess for the next two and a half months Harry and I would have to sneak around. Oh.... And Harry really kissed me. That actually happen. Oh. My. Gosh.

a.n.

Hey loves. There is too much drama going around and this is what helps me clear my mind. How you like it. Ily all!

-eve fangirl on, x