Crying

"What?" Harry loosened his grip on me.

"You heard me. We can't be together anymore." I sniffed from all my crying.

"But... Carter, I won't let anything happen to you."

"You say that now, but you can't do anything about it. We have one month left..." I trailed off. Did I really think that Harry and I would last after the summer was over? I was probably just some summer fling that he would forget about in a few months.

"And where we're we going to go after the summer? How would we do it? Me in collage and you on your? Harry, I do love you. It hurts me and I'm going to be crying for days, but I love you just enough it let you go." I tried to keep a steady voice, it was working pretty well, if I might save myself.

"No. No! I will not let you go. I don't care what this guy says, I love you, Carter."

"He will hurt someone if he doesn't get his way. Please Harry, I'm only doing his for your protection." I started to cry because Harry didn't understand. He pulled me into his arms and I cried. I shouldn't be laying in his arms, crying, I should be letting go.

"Carter..." I pulled away just enough to see his face.

"I love you. I will do anything for you. Whatever you think is right, let's do it. But... I have to ask you one thing." Harry paused.

"Did you really think you were just my summer fling." I shied my eyes to the ground.

"Your this famous popster who could get any girl he wanted, but for some reason you chose the girl we comes from a small town, who has a big story. The girl who doesn't have all of her screws in tight enough." Harry shook his head. He looked like he was about to bust into tears.

"I have never, ever, though of you like that. Your just a girl, named Carter, who's beautiful inside and out. It just so happened that I fell for you. I fell so hard Carter... So hard..." Harry left a tear escape.

"I won't forget about you." Harry leaned in and kissed me. We both stood up.

"I guess this is goodbye then." Harry says as he wipes the tears from his beautiful eyes.

"It is goodbye. I promise you, we I'll meet again. If this was meant to be, we will find each other again... I love you. All the love..." I started to walk away. Somewhere behind me I heard a little, "I love you" and crying. The tears started to stream down my face. Soon, before I had even realized it, I was running. I was running somewhere, anywhere. I just ran until I got to the edge of the lake. I took a sharp rock and scraped Harry's letter H into my wrist. I didn't even seem to feel it. My heart hurt too much. Blood and tears fell to the ground. I got myself into this mess with Lenon, and once I was our of this camp, I would be free of it. I would be free of him. I would be able to date, kiss, marry, who ever I wanted too. That would be a relief. Lenon took my sister away from me, physically and emotionally, she was gone. Now, he had take Harry. He was always going to be there physically, but not emotionally. We wouldn't be by my side to comfort me when I went down to the ground in panic, he would there to kiss my cuts when I fall, he wouldn't be there. Kaylee and I were going to the same collage to become nurses, but I was missing one thing, Harry. This feeling is the worst in the world. I've never felt it before. Maggie was different. She had died and was  never coming back. Harry was gone and he could still come back to me. I had his number saved in my iPhone, but I knew I would be to afraid to call it. Maybe if he even called me I would be too scared to even touch the phone. I probably couldn't listen to One Direction's music without crying.

"Carter!" Kaylee. She came running down to the edge of the lake.

"Harry told me everything, I'm so sor-" she save what I had did to my arm.

"Carter."

"What do you want!?" I shouted in anger.

"You don't do this..."

"I got mad, ok? I'm just so tired of Lenon controlling me. He took almost everything I love. The H that is now in my arm, takes the pain out of it."

"Carter, there are other ways. Trust me. Just come on, let's get you cleaned up." She put her arm around me.

"Kaylee." I started crying harder.

"Sh, you don't have to say anything."

"I love you so much." I sobbed. Kaylee nodded and whispered that she loved me too.

She was letting me stay in her cabin for the rest of the time here at summer camp. Kaylee's roommate, Carley, got sent to the abandoned cabin for having sex with one of the consolers. He was fired and she was sent to the cabin for the rest of the month. This next month was going to be the worst...

a.n.

SORRY ITS SO SHORT! Kaitlynn keeps nagging me about updating and I'm kind of having writers block so this is the best I did with it. Love you all.

-eve fangirl on, x