Some Band

"FRONT ROW TICKETS!" Kaylee came in screaming. It had been a whole month since I had pushed Harry out of my life forever. We hadn't talked, the other boys didn't try to contact me, even when Louis would go out with Kaylee, they didn't talk about me. Well, at least that's what she says. I'm not so sure I believe her.

The text messages have stopped. He has some way of knowing what's going on. It's creepy.

Kaylee and I have been a little distant lately because she knows I haven't been telling her everything. I wish I could tell her, I really did, but I couldn't for her safety and mine... And Harry's.

"Tickets for what?" I asked as I put down the book for English. We had to have it finished by next week, but I was only two pages away from being done. I was still at the top of my class and proud.

"5 Seconds of Summer!!!"

"Oh, who's that?" Her mouth dropped.

"You don't know who 5 Seconds of Summer are!?"

"Well, if I asked you then no, I do not."

"She looks so perfect standing there, in my American Apparel Underwear!" Kaylee sang.

"Oh! That band! They're ok."

"OK!?! JUST OK?! CARTER! I got us front row tickets!!!"

"YOU DID?" Ok, now I was a little excited.

"YEAH!" The doctor did say I needed to get out more...

"SWEET!" I stood up on my bed and started jumping.

"Sh, we'll get noise complaints from the people under us." Kaylee giggled.

"Oops."

"Hi." Kaylee muttered.

"DON'T YOU DARE."

"Sorry." I rolled my eyes.

~

It was the first time I had worn a crop top out of summer camp. I never wore then because I thought I wasn't the right shape. Kaylee kept nagging me and finally convinced me to wear one with her to the 5 Seconds of Summer concert. I didn't exactly feel good, so I kept putting my hand over my bare skin. Kaylee would push it off every time.

There were so many girls there and every time some looked at me I would get nervous. I didn't really like being in big crowds. Once the girls looked at me, I was afraid they were judging me on how I looked.

"Get that out of your head." Kaylee put her arm around my waist was we waited to get into the Arena. I had told her what I was thinking.

"But-"

"No buts, tonight will be fun!"

~

We had been waiting in the line for forty-five minutes. It wasn't bad, it was just that I really had to pee. I leaned against the fence. I accidentally pushed my back onto someones hand.

"Oh! Sorry!" I said shyly.

"You're fine." The girl gave me a sweet smile. She looked like we was alone.

"So, you guys big fans of 5SOS?"

"Yeah!" Kaylee said.

"Well, I like them but I don't think I really qualify as a fan yet." I replied.

"What's your name?" Kaylee asked.

"Avery."

"I'm Kaylee and this is Carter." I smiled.

"Nice to meet you guys."

"Do you like One Direction too?" Why Kaylee, why would you ask that?

"Yes! I am totally in love with them! Harry is, just, woah, hot damn." I griped the bar tight. Sadness? No. Anger? No... It was jealousy and I knew it. She had a crush on my boyfr-, on my old friend, and I was jealous. Kaylee lets out a cough.