Love Letters Aren't Always Lovey

Today Harry and I could leave this terrible place. We made some good midnight memories, but, this place scared the hell out of me.

"Wow. You really want to get out of here, don't you?"

"This place is creepy, can we just go?" Harry nodded.

"But you had fun with me?"

"Yeah. I did." I bit my lip.

"I love you." Harry said from out of nowhere.

"Well, I love you too." Harry gives me a kiss before we have to head out. We can't be seen together today, which is sad. I was falling pretty hard for Harry. Maybe he we falling pretty hard for me too.

I hummed Where Do Broken Hearts Go all the way down to our own cabin. Harry was smirking at me the whole time. He should be checking me out in front of people like that, but... I kind if liked it, I had to say it.

Kaylee and I went to lunch together. Everyone gave me weird looks because I had been gone not two days. Once we passed by One Direction's table, Kaylee gave Louis a peck on lips. I kept on walking, because if I would of stopped, Lenon would have expected something. He would have done something. Something drastic. Maybe break Harry's arm or something, I don't know. All I know, is that his mind is crazy and he deserves to be in jail for it, but nobody believes me because there's no evidence that could prove him guilty for being the master mind behind killing my older sister.

Tonight, we all had planned to meet in our spot again. The spot where Harry found he had feelings for me, where Louis and Kaylee kissed, where Harry had slipped and fell into the lake, and where so many memories were bing made. Everyone loved that spot. I even think Louis and Kaylee snuck away once to see each other there. They are so cute together. Both of them are sassy and usually don't take no for an answer. A match made in heaven, I guess is what you could call it.

I was the first at our secret spot. We usually all came at different times to make sure no one would see or suspect anything. It was weird shit but, that was just us. I got to the rock I loved to sit on. There was a note. Maybe it was from Harry. Maybe it was a love letter or something. Or maybe it was from Kaylee... I'll just have to open it and find out. It was what I least expected. Lenon was the one sending this special letter. I was shaking now. Hell no. If this was some kind of death threat, I would probably info into full panic attack. I was already shaking...

Dearest Harry,

The letter was meant for Harry. Of course I'm going I read it.

I want you to know, that I know what you and Carter have been doing. Your dating, yes I know. I hate it. She still loves me and I know it. Get over yourself. I even know that you two had sex while you were in the cabin. I have eyes, everywhere.

Why is Lenon reminding me of A on Pretty Little Liars?

So, I just want to warn you, stay away from Carter. For good, and nobody gets hurt. If you decide to tell her about this, or stay with her. I will kill you. Your fans would deviated, wouldn't they? Now, run along and do what some stupid boy bander does. Leave. Carter. Alone.

-Lenon.

I let out a squeal and started shaking. Panic attack. I was crying now. Fear was taking over, I didn't know what to do. I couldn't control myself. Someone better show up soon... It felt like hours sitting there, screaming, crying, shaking. Harry causally walked in. Once he saw me, he sprinted to my side.

"Carter!" He yelled. He took me into his arms and rocked me back and fourth. Harry gave me little kisses on my forehead. After about five minutes, I started to calm down. Soon, it had stopped.

"Sh... Sh... Your ok. Your safe with me." I shook my head. No, I wasn't safe with you. I handed him the letter. He gasped.

"Carter... I... We..."

"Harry, I love you." I kissed him.

"But we need to stop seeing each other."

a.n.

ITS SO SHORT OMG SORRY. This update is for tommoandhiscupcake because she loves this and can't stop telling me to update, so here it is.

-Eve fangirl on, x