Hey, Don't Fall In

"My name is Carter Montgomery." I was sitting on the bed across from Harry. He was going to start learning about me. So, I decided I would start with my name.

"I know that, silly. What I don't know is your favorite... kind of food is, do you play any sports, favorite color, what you do in your free time... Wait I know that one, fangirl over One Direction, am I right?" Harry smirked at me because he knew he was right.

"Sh! I don't want anyone to know!"

"Carter, everyone's asleep, that's the only reason we're sitting here in the dark, talking to each other with flashlights in our hands." I rolled my eyes. Harry and I were true rebels. A whole ten minutes after our "bedtime".

"My favorite food is... Hmm... I'm going to have to say tomatoes." Harry gave me one eyebrow raised.

"Alright then... Ok, I have to ask, do you just buy the big ones and just take a bite out of it like an apple?" Everyone asks that when I tell then that tomatoes are my favorite foods.

"In fact, I do." He giggled.

"Next, tell me more." He was so interested in making me happy, it was so cute.

"My favorite color is orange. I used to swim, but I didn't keep on it after high school. Uh, you were spot on when you said I fangirl over One Direction in my free time. My parents tell me I never read, but isn't fanfic reading, you know?" Harry laughed and smiles at me. He was amazing, inside and out. The man bun gives me chest pains and his sweet heart makes me want to scream. 

"What would your perfect boyfriend be like?" 

"Well, in One Direction is a big factor into things... But sweet, caring... I guess. Kaylee and I don't really talk about guys. I haven't talked about boys since my sister died." Harry gave me a caring look.

"And now the first time I'm talking about boys after that, is with Harry Styles, ok, this is my life now." I can be funny when I want to be. Harry looked into my eyes and gave a hardy laugh. I laughed back, but I was looking into his eyes too. These eyes give me chest pains too. 

"Is that a light in there?" I could hear one of the camp consolers outside our cabin. Harry looked toward the voice and then at me. Our beds were just separated by a little night stand. I took my hand and covered Harry's mouth. He ended up doing the same to me.

Don't let your lips touch his hands.

I put the flashlight face down on the floor so it no longer showed light. Harry shook his head franticly. I shrugged my shoulders as a why. He slowly got up from his bed, then sat on mine. Hazza made me lay down, he laid down next to me. This is happening, oh gosh. 

"Don't let her see the light go away, then she'll know we we're up. We don't want a night up in that old cabin, do we?" Harry whispered into my ear. He probably did read the rule book, I didn't even know that a night in the abandoned cabin was the punishment for being up past 11:00pm. As of now, it was about 12:10. Harry ducked out of my bed and back into his. We laid still... If the consoler were to look through the window, she would guess we were asleep. I was right.

"Ugh! Just some light some stupid kids forgot to turn off. Let's go back to our cabin." I heard her say to the other consoler she was with. Two sets of boots stomped away from our cabin. I let out a sigh. 

"So, what would you say the ideal fun night would be like around here?" I sat up. Harry was already sitting straight up with his flashlight pointing to my direction. 

"Can we just go to bed? I really don't want to get caught."

"After you answer the question."

"Har-"