|34|•ᴀ ᴛʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ•

~ANIRUDH'S POV:

~
ANIRUDH'S POV:

As I strolled through the shops with Bondita and Mishti by my side, a sense of joy swelled within me. It had been over a decade since I last saw Mishti, my closest friend, and witnessing her happiness alongside Bondita filled me with a profound sense of contentment.

Now, in the midst of a bustling dress shop adorned with an array of Western outfits, my excitement peaked at the thought of Bondita trying them on. Last night, seeing her in that black dress had stirred something within me, but it wasn't solely about her attire. Bondita possessed a beauty that transcended mere clothing; whether clad in traditional sarees or modern dresses, she radiated an ethereal charm that captivated me.

A true angel in my life

I mused silently, unable to tear my gaze away from her.

Lost in my reverie, I was jolted back to reality as Bondita reached out to shake my hand, a bundle of dresses clutched tightly in her grasp. "Pati babu, mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai. Main itne saare dresses try ki hai aur ab mujhe confusion ho gayi hai," she confessed with a pout, eliciting a chuckle from me.

How can someone be this cute?

My cutie pie

I gently took the dresses from her hands and set them aside, a mischievous smirk playing at my lips.

"Uhmm... toh main ek help kar sakta hoon," I offered, my mind already concocting a plan of action.

Bondita's face lit up with joy at the prospect of my assistance. "Haan pati babu, mujhe sach mein bahut help chahiye," she exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with anticipation.

"Hmm, toh kar leta hoon main help," I affirmed, taking her hand in mine and leading her further into the shop.

But just as we began to move, Bondita halted, her brow furrowing in confusion. "Ek minute pati babu, kahaan ja rahe ho? Mishti didi ek dress try karne gayi hain aur yahaan saare dresses hain. Aapko kahaan jaana hai?" she inquired, her voice tinged with uncertainty.

Now if I  told you, you won't come with me

I realized, momentarily caught off guard. Gathering my thoughts, I replied, "Bondita, hum Mishti ke aane se pehle yahaan aa jayenge," gently tugging her hand as I led her deeper into the shop.

I knew that if I revealed my intentions outright, Bondita would likely refuse to accompany me. As for Mishti, she would understand that my intention wasn't to leave her alone, but rather to steal some precious moments alone with Bondita.

Some very personal time

As we reached the particular section of the store, I couldn't help but chuckle softly at Bondita's widened eyes, her shock evident at the display of revealing nightgowns and girly accessories that adorned the shelves.