A/N

So this story will be written twice, but with different plot and slightly different circumstances depending on your preference.

For the first part of the story, it'll be Damon x reader, kind've taking place in the middle of the story while the second part is Elijah x Damon x Niklaus x reader starting at the beginning of the story. The second part of the story will also include a bit more Trigger Warnings and smut than the first part of the story.

The stories technically aren't connected so you can choose which one to read and it won't matter if you read the other or not. You can obviously read both or just one.

I don't usually ask people to vote at the beginning of the book, but if you do remember to hit the star, that would be wonderful.

I'm trying to have shorter chapters than some of my other fanfictions have, but I may not succeed lol.

Also, the chapters will be in first person P.O.V. I am really horrible at trying to write in third person P.O.V.

So a few tags to know are:

Y/N: Your Name

H/C: Hair colour

H/L: Hair length

E/C: Eye colour

Y/L/N: Your Last name

Y/F/N: Your father's name

Y/N/N or N/N: Your Nick Name

Y/B/N: Your boy's name

Those should be all I use, but should I use anything else, I will come back and re-edit the list so that you know what it means.

Alright, I think that's it. Enjoy the book, enjoy the plot, enjoy the sexy men, and also, hopefully you enjoy the smut. I'm not very good at it, but I've been getting better so hopefully I appease everyone!

Written 07/09/2021