D.S. x E.M. x K.M. x Reader pt 4

Elijah P.O.V.

The TV had been set up in the Salvatore Boarding house living room so that everyone could watch it. There was Damon's brother Stefan along with his girlfriend Elena who hated Y/N so I couldn't even be bothered to attempt to like her.

And then there was Caroline, Ric, and their twin girls. Bonnie and Enzo and our sisters Rebekah and Freya. Kol was here with Davina as well, and Marcel had accompanied Rebekah while, Vincent and Freya curled up together on the couch. Tyler and Matt were there as well, the annoying buggers. But Matt and Damon had a weird relationship and Tyler was sort've Klaus' one remaining hybrid so there was that.

[I've actually always shipped Freya with Vincent. Sorry for the Keelin shippers]

Meanwhile, Klaus was lounging on the couch, Damon's precious bourbon in one hand. Hope and Hayley were here too and I sat as far away from Hayley as possible. She had Jackson, I could not be bothered to deal with her infatuation with me as well.

Not that I would have engaged her had she not been with Jackson. I had Y/N and I didn't want anyone else.

I didn't mind sharing Y/N and neither did Klaus nor Damon. It was not something we were worried about. We were just lucky that she wanted all three of us.

We had watched the game show and Y/N had rocked it so far. The first round had been about sports and Kol had grinned the entire time because Y/N had gotten all her facts about sports from him. The second round had been history which made Alaric happy when she aced everything as he had been history teacher at the High school.

And the third round had been animals and we were all astounded by her random knowledge about animals because none of us even knew that she knew that stuff.

Now, she was in the top for the win and we waited as the timer ticked down dramatically for the final category.

Y/N was dressed lightly, as the yacht had been doing a southern tour. According to the tour map, it said they were off the coast of the Bahamas at the moment. Her jean shorts were high above her knees, the blue tank top accenting her skin nicely.

I loved her in blue, it was my favorite colour and she wore a lot of blue. It annoyed both Damon and Klaus who preferred purple and red respectively.

Finally, the timer reached zero and the category was revealed to be: Mystical Creatures.

Kol burst out laughing, "Oh she has this in the bag."

"Only if it lines up with what she's grown up learning." Freya pointed out, her head in Vincent's lap.

Marcel chuckled.

On screen, Y/N had tucked her lips in, trying not to smile. We could just make out Damon in the crowd, not bothering to cover up his smirk.

"Alright then," The announcer, a Mr. Laritate announced, pushing his glasses up on his face as he held up the first card. "The first question is about werewolves. Who created the first werewolves?"

Y/N hit her hand against the buzzer and everyone turned to her, "The witch Inadu as revenge against her tribe for killing her."

Damon smirked in the crowd while the answer was revealed on the board that she was correct.

"Told you." Kol muttered up front, wrapping his arm around Davina's shoulders.

The questions continued about vampires, werewolves, witches, sirens, heretics, and even a question or two about hybrids.

I could see however, as the questions continued, that Y/N seemed more nervous instead of confident.

"How would you keep a vampire down? A. Garlic B. Sleeping powder C. Vervain or D. Cloves" Mr. Laritate asked.