D.S. x E.M. x K.M. x Reader pt. 7

I wasn't originally going to have a seventh part to this, but I know when I read a story, my favorite part is the smut. . . 😅😇😇😇

That being said, I've decided to add another chapter which is just purely smut to end this part of the story off. Hope you guys enjoy and I hope you guys like the story. Maybe you guys could let me know which one you liked better? The Damon x reader or the. . . I have to type this again? Damon x Elijah x Niklaus x Reader one.

So yeah. Anyways. Enjoy my pathetic attempts at writing smut 😇

Your P.O.V.

I settled myself down on Damon's lap, my fingers running through his black hair. Klaus was behind me, running his fingers up and down the sides of my body, his cool fingers making goosebumps rise on my skin.

Elijah was laying on his side, propped up on one elbow, watching lazily, stroking his cock.

Damon and my lips moved in sync, while his fingers plucked at my nipples, sending hot streaks down to my clit, while Klaus moved his fingers lower and lower, teasing me relentlessly.

I was very moody when I was pregnant, more moody than a normal female vampire, and I growled at him threateningly. Despite my love for all of them, I had snapped all of their necks in a fit of anger once, immediately feeling bad about it and crying when they woke up, apologizing. Enzo had laughed his ass off the entire time before I'd snapped his neck too.

"No teasing." I growled at Klaus. I could feel his lips on my neck, smirking.

"Of course not love." Klaus said and then immediately rubbed at my clit with two fingers, making my entire body clench with heightened senses of pleasure and I moaned. Damon pulled harshly at my nipples, moving his lips across my jaw and down the opposite side of my neck, licking, biting, and sucking at the skin which healed now because I was a vampire- but at a much slower rate because of the pregnancy.

Elijah sat up now, his lips kissing softly at the curve in my hip, moving his way upwards. Klaus kissed down my back, his fingers still rubbing my clit furiously. Elijah added his fingers, pumping into me while Damon pulled at my nipples. Each man adding their own stimulation and I just let them, moaning and writhing under their touch, my hands pressed on Damon's shoulders.

"Elijah." I moaned, grinding against his fingers, trying to get more. Elijah chuckled softly, sucking at the skin on my stomach, adding a third finger and pumping even faster.

Damon lowered his head, kissing the soft skin under my breasts before engulfing my right nipple in his mouth, licking at it harshly, drawing literal mewls from me.

"You're so wet." Klaus muttered in my ear and I muttered, "N-no shit."

"Language." Elijah murmured, biting more harshly than before at my skin, drawing blood which he sucked at.

I whimpered, tightening my fingers in Damon's hair as Elijah and Klaus drew their fingers away. Damon laid down on the large bed, eagerly positioning me over his cock before lowering me down on it. We both moaned as his large girth filled my core, spreading my walls out. Klaus moved so that he was sitting on Damon's chest, pressing in too, his cock resting inside my pussy alongside Damon's.

I knew we were going to try something new, just by the looks on their faces, but I was still rather excited for it.

Elijah moved behind me, taking special care to stretch me out first, before pushing into my ass. I moaned, clenching around all of them, which made all three of them hiss in pleasure.

"Y/N." Klaus muttered, his hands on either side of Damon's hips on the bed, "Loosen up a bit."

I tried my best, trying to relax. Elijah wrapped his arms around my waist while Damon put his arms behind the back of his head, grinning like an asshole. Niklaus meanwhile was just trying not to lay down on Damon and also not fall off and hurt both Damon and I.

Elijah started lightly thrusting from behind, and being the only cock in my ass, he didn't have to communicate with anyone to move. Niklaus and Damon meanwhile were lightly thrusting as well and my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

My arms- my hands resting on Niklaus' upper thighs- were starting to feel weak. Elijah was starting to be the only thing that was holding me up.

I screamed and moaned their names as they started moving faster. Niklaus and Damon moved in sync so that when one of them was pushing upwards, the other was pulling out, causing just the most firework inducing explosions in my stomach as a knot started to form.

I tried to ask for permission to cum, I really did, but I had reached my high long before I cummed and I just shattered apart in Elijah's arms, milking their cocks for all that I was worth. They didn't even stop, continuing to pound into me from every angle at every time, wringing out my orgasm for several long seconds.

As though three cocks wasn't enough, Niklaus reached up with his mouth, finding my lips which I gave him willingly, letting his tongue over take mine in dominance while his fingers picked and pulled at my nipples, sending jolts of electricity straight to my clit which- because you know two dicks in my pussy wasn't enough stimulation- Elijah was rubbing.

I honestly got lost, my eyes rolled far back in my head, my body fuzzy white from head to toe, warm and cold washing over me respectively, my arms shaking, my toes curling, my moans become quieter until I couldn't even make sound anymore. The overstimulation was mind-blowing.

My arms finally gave out, crashing onto my elbows on Niklaus thighs. This gave all of them new angles to hit. Damon hit my g-spot immediately at the same time Niklaus thrusted upwards, hitting my cervix, ripping a scream of pure ecstasy from me.

"D-D-Damon. N-N-Klaus. 'Lij-jah." I gasped, my eyes rolling backwards again as my. . . third? Fourth? Tenth orgasm overtook me. This time, it was enough. Elijah cummed into my ass while both Niklaus and Damon shot their hot seed into my pussy. I completely collapsed then as they all pushed themselves deeper into me, finishing off their organsms as the three of them called my name in a symphony of moans and groans.

The three of them pulled out of me, heaving with quick breaths. My entire body was shaking, my pussy was throbbing, my ass hurt, and my entire body except maybe my legs were covered in deep, just starting to fade, purple marks.

Damon lifted his phone at the moment, snapping a picture of me.

I glared at him. "What?"

"Just want to remember the first time we completely ruined you and since you'll probably never be covered in so many marks ever again because of your vampire healing skills, I just wanted to make sure I could remember it." Damon smirked at me.

I growled, but was to tired to do anything about it. I'd delete the photo later. Or just throw his phone in the lake.

I tried moving my body so that I could get under the covers but Damon was right- I was completely ruined.

"'Lijah." I whimpered and he threw the covers back, scooping me up, laying me on his chest, and pulling the covers over me again. Klaus and Damon were quick to claim sides on either side of Elijah in case I rolled off one way or the other.

"I love you 'Lijah. I love you Klaus. I love you Damon." I murmured, snuggling into Elijah's chest, glancing up briefly to look at the long hair I loved so much. I stretched out my arms, placing a hand on both of their chests.

"We love you too Y/N." The three of them said simultaneously. And we all fell asleep content and in love.

~The End~