D.S. x E.M. x K.M. x Reader pt. 6

Your P.O.V.

I was curled up in Damon's bedroom on the bed with Elijah watching Hamilton on the TV, the musical/play turned up to drown out the sounds of my father- sorry step-dad or whatever- screaming in the basement.

After I'd killed him- his blood had tasted amazing- he'd come back into transition. Klaus pretty much forced blood down his throat. After that, Marcel, Enzo, Kol, Klaus, and Damon had taken turns torturing him for hurting me.

What my dad had done to me had spread throughout the others. Freya, Bonnie, Caroline, Davina Rebekah, Vincent, and even Alaric had taken their own shots at him.

I hadn't expected Bonnie because she was sweet, but she was furious. And I hadn't expected Alaric, but I think he was thinking about his own daughters when he was punched dad in the face.

Freya had a little to much fun torturing dad with magic.

I hid upstairs with only Elijah for company as I wanted nothing to do with dad who wasn't really my dad and also because now I had mixed feelings. Every time I tried hating him, I remembered him flying me over his head at the beach in Florida and all the sweet things we had done before I turned fourteen.

Elijah was one of the only people who cared about me that didn't hurt Dad. Mostly, I think, because he understood I didn't really like it. So he indulged me in watching Hamilton and Harry Potter and Star Wars and whatever else I wanted to watch. We binge watched all the Marvel movies in three days.

"I have an idea." Elijah murmured as the play came to an end- I was crying of course because Alexander was dead.

"Hmm?" I asked, burrowing my head into his T-shirt. Over the few days, he had reluctantly been wearing T-shirts and sweatpants because I wanted him in comfortable clothes instead of fancy. It was definitely a strange sight to see.

I looked up at him when he didn't answer and smiled, tugging at his hair which he was growing out a little.

"I'm going to take you to Orlando." Elijah said, wrapping his arms around my waist. "We can go to Universal studios and your Harry Potter world. And we can visit animal kingdom and magic kingdom and I'll spoil you silly."

I was hesitant, even though it did sound immensely fun. "But all those humans. . . I don't know if I can control myself."

"I'll help you, I promise." Elijah murmured. "But you need to get out of the house."

I nodded because I knew he was right. "Let's bring Caroline and Ric so they can bring their kids too." I murmured. "Ric needs to get out of this house too."

Elijah nodded, "Okay."

We both stared at each other and I asked rather hesitantly, "And. . . Klaus and Damon?"

"We can't force them to come." Elijah murmured.

I fiddled with my daylight ring. The sapphire, emerald, and diamond fused together along with the colours of the bands along with some starlight so keep me from burning during the day. "Why are they still torturing him? It's been a week? Hasn't he felt enough pain?"

Elijah took my face in his hands. His chocolate eyes were so warm and his brown hair that was slowly becoming floppy again made me flush. How did I get gifted with my handsome men? "Personally, I won't touch him because I know you're unhappy with it. But if I could, I would torture him day and night for centuries for hurting you."

Why was my brain arguing with him? Elijah was speaking the truth: he had hurt me. But at the same time. . .

I burst into tears. "I don't understand! Why do I feel the need to defend him? I don't understand! Am I messed up? Elijah please help me!"