D.S. x E.M. X K.M. X Reader PT 3

Your P.O.V.

I looked over my shoulder, my eyes wide like a deer caught in headlights. Caroline had her hand over her face so she couldn't see into the room.

Dad stood there, his eyes taking in the sight and his cheeks flushed with blood. He was wearing a suit and he was obviously supposed to be somewhere important right now which made me wonder why he had dropped everything to come here. He never came here. He hated the boarding house which was one of the reasons I spent so much time here.

"D-dad." I squeaked.

"So." Dad stated coldly. "This is what you do all day, is it? Slutting around like a whore."

Caroline's mouth dropped. My dad was always pleasant around other people, always talking me up around other people, especially around Caroline and her mother. How proud he was of his daughter, how lovely his daughter was, how smart, beautiful, kind, etc. Now Caroline was seeing the ugly side and so were Damon, Elijah, and Niklaus.

"Don't talk about her like that." Niklaus hissed.

I quickly slid the three rings off my finger, pressing them into Elijah's hand without dad noticing, shooting him a quick look. Elijah nodded subtly.

I slid out of bed, making to grab my sweater and jeans when Dad strode across the room and slapped me.

Except, he didn't slap me across the face like I thought he would. He slapped me across my breasts, making me drop my clothes and crouch, my hands flying to my breasts.

In a flash, Niklaus and Damon had Dad pinned against the wall, their veins popping out around their eyes, fangs bared. Caroline's veins were also popping up, although she averted her gaze when she realized that Damon, Klaus, and Elijah were completely naked like me.

Elijah meanwhile came up behind me, wrapping his arms around me protectively, but his veins were also popping in anger. "I thought he only hit you when he drank." He muttered, making Klaus and Damon's' heads whip towards me.

"Well. . ." I replied shakily. "He did just find me in bed with three guys and I'm his baby girl so. . . what do you think Nik would do if he discovered Hope in bed with three guys?"

"What the hell are you?" Dad asked and it was the first time I heard a little bit of fear in his voice.

"I'm a hybrid." Klaus growled. "And my brother and Damon are vampires. And if you lay a hand on Y/N again, especially in such a provocative manner, I will rip your intestines out and feed them to the werewolves. And then, I will twist your heart oh so slowly, stab your eyes out, before turning you into a vampire and leaving in the sun to burn, do you understand me?"

It was exactly what I had feared. But I also kind've hoped it happened. . .

Elijah handed me my bra and I quickly slipped my clothes on, still leaning into his embrace when I was dressed.

"Perfectly." Dad squeaked.

Niklaus and Damon released their hold on Dad who shot a terrified look around the room and darted out the door past Caroline.

"Are they dressed yet?" Caroline asked.

"No." Niklaus said. "We'll meet you downstairs love."

Caroline vamp sped down the stairs.

Nik and Damon turned to me and Elijah, "Would you like to reiterate the part about hitting you when he's drunk?"

I sighed, shooting Elijah an angry look. "It. . . every once in a while, he gets drunk. And by every once in a while, I mean every few months. And if I'm around and I do something stupid, he might lash out at me. But it usually isn't bad and it almost never happens."