Damon x reader pt. 4

~TW of smut and whatever else will come with it because I'm still not entirely sure what I'm going to write.~

Also wanted to remind everyone that writing smut isn't my strongest suit so I'm not sure if it'll be the best you've ever read and sorry if it is bad.

🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️

Damon tossed the covers back a little, giving us more room to move. It also gave me a wonderful view of his most manly parts and- well- he was quite large.

He grinned, raising a dark eyebrow cockily. "See something you like?"

I flushed a deep red, burrowing back into the pillows. "Maybe." I whispered.

"That's my girl." He murmured, kissing me on the lips before moving downwards. I clutched the sheets tightly, unsure of what I should be doing as he moved down towards my chest.

I gasped as he nipped at my breasts, sucking and licking, leaving dark marks on my skin that faded as they healed. That was a bit disappointing because there was something highly erotic about the idea of him leaving marks on me.

And then he took a nipple into his hot mouth and my hands reacted quickly, thrusting my fingers into his hair, holding him to my chest. "Damon!"

I felt him chuckled, letting my nipple go very lightly with a small tug with his teeth, looking up at me with those long eyelashes that he had been gifted with. "If this is how you react when I'm simply pleasing you lightly, I can only imagine your reaction when I destroy you."

I shivered. I had completely forgotten that we were on a yacht- maybe- being held prisoner by simple humans. No, it was just Damon and me on a bed of soft sheets and fluffy pillows.

"Might I move lower?" He breathed against the nipple had had been sucking. The cold air vs his warm skin made goosebumps break out along my arms and I shivered. I didn't feel I could say anything and just nodded my head.

"Ah, ah ah, words baby." Damon said, putting his fingers under my chin.

"Please." I whimpered.

"Good girl."

But he moved much lower, all the way to my ankles and I propped myself up on my elbows, confused.

"Da-"

"Shh, relax." He murmured tucking his hands behind my back as I laid back down into the pillows. I closed my eyes, focusing on touch instead of sight. I could feel him placing wet kisses along my leg, from my ankle, to my knee, to the inside of my thighs, all along the right leg, making his way to my wet core.

"I can smell you." He growled deeply before he blew cold air at my entrance. I squeaked at the unexpected feeling before letting out a moan when he sucked at my clit. It was such an. . . indescribable feeling of pleasure and I was wondering how things could get better than this.

His hands, which were pressing down on my thighs to keep me from squirming to much, started to move, his fingers trailing down the inside of my thighs until they reached my folds. I could feel two of his fingers spreading them, while he continued to suck at my clit. I could feel myself pulsing and then there was a stretching feeling as he pressed his middle finger into my core.

I gasped at the sudden feeling of something being inside of me, but even my unexperienced ass knew it wasn't enough to get me off.

"Damon, more, please." I begged, bucking my hips against his face.

Damon chuckled against my core, sending small vibrations through my body. "Ah, my baby girl knows exactly what she wants."

He pulled his fingers out and I whined at the loss of contact before he stuck three fingers in and I moaned loudly.