Chapter 3:-"I'm in love with her"

The third chapter is here.

Happy reading.

*****

As they sipped their coffee, they began discussing more cheerful and casual topics, making a conscious effort to push away the troubling thoughts of Vedansh. Their goal was to distract themselves and lighten the mood, hoping to shake off the unease that Vedansh's intense stare had left behind.

They laughed and talked about everyday things, trying to focus on the present moment and enjoy their time together.

The cafeteria doors suddenly opened, causing everyone to fall silent. Vedansh entered confidently, with his group trailing behind him like a pack of loyal wolves.

Priya, the clear leader of his fan club, walked proudly beside him. Her eyes scanned the room possessively, making sure everyone noticed their entrance.

It was clear that Vedansh commanded attention and respect, and Priya seemed determined to maintain their dominance in the room..

Misha felt a sudden shock of energy as Vedansh looked around the cafeteria. When their eyes met for a brief moment, it was like a silent message passed between them, making her heart race. Priya noticed this connection and quickly turned to look at Misha. Her face twisted into a sneer, silently warning Misha to stay away.

The look left Misha feeling vulnerable and unsettled.

Meher noticed the exchange and squeezed Misha's hand reassuringly.

"See what I mean?" she murmured, her voice barely a whisper.

Misha gave a quick nod, her heart racing. The relaxing lunch she had hoped for was now clouded with tension. Meeting Vedansh and learning about his fan club made her feel uncertain and uneasy.

As Vedansh and his group approached the food counter, his eyes flickered back to Misha. This time, the intensity in his gaze was accompanied by a hint of something else - a possessiveness that made her skin crawl.

It was a look that gave her chills, a mix of curiosity and fear.

That look made her shiver, as it was both intriguing and frightening. She couldn't quite understand why it affected her so much, but it stirred a mix of emotions inside her.

The curiosity about what lay behind Vedansh's intense gaze and the fear of the unknown made her feel uneasy. It was a moment she couldn't shake off easily, leaving her both fascinated and worried about what it could mean.

For the rest of lunch, Misha felt uneasy, as if someone was always watching her. She would occasionally see Vedansh or Priya glancing in her direction.

The air felt charged with tension, as though a silent battle was taking place in the busy cafeteria. This constant feeling of being observed made it hard for her to relax and enjoy her meal.

When the lunch bell finally rang, Misha practically bolted from her seat, relief washing over her as they escaped the stifling atmosphere. As they walked down the hallway, Meher cast a concerned glance at Misha.

"Are you okay? sab thik hai na " she asked, her voice laced with worry.

( You are alright ?)

Misha hesitated, unsure how to articulate the jumble of emotions swirling within her.

"I don't know," she admitted honestly. "Uske baare me kuch to hai , Meher. He's intense, sure, but there's something else..."

(There's something about him)

Meher raised an eyebrow, a knowing smile playing on her lips. "Interesting?"

Misha blushed. "Maybe a little," she mumbled, looking down at her shoes. "But mostly, I feel uneasy. jaise koi mujhe dekh raha hai har time"