Chapter 4:-"ENJOY THE GIFT SUGAR,"

"She's everything I didn't know I needed," he whispered to himself, feeling a strong sense of possessiveness growing in his heart.

He was overwhelmed by the desire to make her his and to show her all his love. This feeling was so intense that it both scared and excited him.

He couldn't stop thinking about her and the possibility of them being together. The thought of loving her and being loved in return was thrilling, yet the strength of his emotions also made him nervous about what might happen.

With newfound clarity, Vedansh embraced his love for Misha, ready to pursue her with unwavering determination.

But a shadow flickered amidst the flames of his affection. "But it's more than just love, isn't it?" he thought, as a seed of doubt took root in his mind.

Despite his strong feelings for her, a doubt crept in. He wondered if what he felt was more than just love.

This tiny doubt started to grow in his mind, making him question his true feelings and what he really wanted. The intensity of his emotions was mixed with uncertainty, causing him to reflect on the nature of his affection.

The possessiveness, the all-consuming desire to control, whispered a darker truth. The thought of her with anyone else was unbearable, a prospect that sent a jolt of jealousy through him.

As he closed his eyes, he replayed their moments together. Every stolen glance, and every brief conversation played over and over in his mind.

These memories became more vivid, each one leaving a lasting impression on him. He couldn't help but dwell on these moments, feeling them carve deeper into his thoughts and emotions.

"From the moment I saw her, I knew she was going to be important in my life. But why? What is it about her that draws me in so fiercely?" The questions echoed in the quiet room, a relentless pursuit of understanding. Logic offered no solace, only amplifying the enigma that was Misha.

With his eyes still closed, he felt the truth hit him like a lightning bolt. It wasn't just love that he felt—it was an intense obsession.

This feeling was more than just affection; it was a powerful need to possess and control her. The idea of her being with someone else made him feel fierce, almost primal jealousy.

This possessive hunger was taking over his thoughts, making him realize that his emotions were far stronger and darker than simple love.

"She's a puzzle, and I intend to solve it," he declared, a steely glint hardening his eyes.

The boy who had just been happily playing with his sister had vanished, transformed into a man driven by a powerful obsession.

His mind was now fixed on one goal: to make her his. "No matter what it takes," he thought with determination,

"I will make her mine. She may resist now, but she won't be able to resist me for long." The carefree spirit was replaced by a relentless determination, and he was willing to do whatever it took to win her over.

...............

Meanwhile, on the other hand, Misha unlocked the door to her apartment, the silence pressing in on her like a physical weight. Her parents, once a source of warmth and laughter within these very walls, were gone.

A year ago, a quick and brutal car accident took them from her, leaving a big emptiness in Misha's life and a silent, empty space in the large apartment they had provided for her.

Their absence was a constant reminder of what she had lost, but Misha held onto the memories that filled every corner of the apartment.

Each room, piece of furniture, and decoration reminded her of the love and times they shared, making the memories all the more precious to her.