Chapter 12:- 'Fake emergency call'

The real story begins here guys . *smirking evilly*

Vedansh's POV:-

I know that I messed it up a big time and own an apology to misha . I called her to meet her in the park of our campus but because of my dear best friend Rohan, I got along with to help him with some work.

Wow . What a day.

I hope she didn't leave from there.I made my way to the park and saw that she was about to leave but stopped seeing me.

I apologized to her for my precious behavior, and she even forgave me but I know she is still upset with me so I decided to make up her mood by doing her favorite thing which is street shopping. I don't know why girls like street shopping and not to forget street foods.

"Misha," I started, voice laced with sheepishness, "about the other day... I know I messed up. So, how about we go street shopping? Also we can it your favorite street food ."

She raised an eyebrow, amusement dancing in her eyes. "Suddenly? What's the occasion?"

She might be shocked because I never liked the idea of this and always stopped her after meher's departure to the new York. She didn't have anyone to go there so she asked me a few times but I refused the idea .

My cheeks flushed a charming pink. "Think of it as an apology treat. My way of saying sorry for being a giant jerk."

A soft smile tugged at her lips. "But you don;t like the idea of street shopping and street food and you never even let me do that ." she teased, her voice playful.

I feigned mock horror. "But Misha! Don't you like them and it is my apology so i can do this much right ?Please mana mat krna "

(please don't deny )

Her laughter filled the air, a melody that soothed my guilt. "I can't believe this The Great Vedansh sharma wants to do things which he didn't liked Bravo I am proud of myself "

I chuckled, the sound relieved. "Okay, okay, you win. How about I pay for you and buy you anything your heart desires?"

Her eyes widened playfully. "Anything?"

"Absolutely anything," I confirmed, a determined glint in my eyes.

A triumphant smirk played on her lips. "Well, in that case, how can I refuse such a generous request? Akhir aisa mauka baar baar thodi milta hai " she flipped her hair, a playful glint in her eyes.

( I wouldn't get this offer again)

I couldn't help but grin, the sight of her playful defiance warming my heart. I adored this woman, her fiery spirit, and her infectious laughter.

That evening, we headed out with a giddy excitement buzzing between us. Misha moved from stall to stall, her fingers lightly touching trinkets and clothes, her voice lively as she commented on everything she saw.

I followed her patiently, a smile tugging at my lips as I watched her joy.

Only I know how much I adore this woman.

And someday I'll surely have her all of me .

We stopped by a park, the vibrant chatter of children filling the air.

She , overcome with a burst of childlike glee, joined a group of kids, chasing pigeons and giggling with uninhibited joy.

I watched her, my heart overflowing with a love so profound it took my breath away.

Her smile .

It looks enchanting on her face and I can do anything for her smile.

As the sun began to dip below the horizon, casting long shadows, we indulged in ice cream, our laughter turning into playful shoves as she tried to steal bites from my cone.