Chapter - 08

A beautiful girl is ready with a beautiful gown on her body looking like a angle directly came from heaven and her bride maids are also shining like her.

A knock is heard on the door of the room and a maid came in and said
" Mam, dad is calling you all and said it's the time for to go" to which they all nodded and jisoo said " Okay tell him that we are coming " the maid nodded and left.

" Let's go beautiful ladies " jisoo said to them to which they all chuckled at her and left from the room along with her.

At downstair jin is tying the folds of seyeon's frok and dad is waiting for his princess
Soon they all seen coming from the stairs. The three of them looked towards the stairs while admiring their beauty. They all came and stood in front of them .

" I am so lucky to have all the beautiful ladies in only my house " Dad said while looking towards them
" Thankyou Dad " They all thanked at the same time.

Dad went to jennie and held her hands while saying " If your mom have been here then she will become  very happy after seeing you in this wedding dress and knowing that you are going to merry her best friend's son"  with teary eyes

" I know dad, but stop otherwise I will ruin my makeup " Jennie replied to which they all chuckled

" Finally you are going, I can live my life happily " Jin dramatically said to jennie to which she hit his hand and said " Don't worry I will come here after my marriage to only annoy you"
While acting savage

" We will see " Jin also said in the same way as her. " But I am really happy for you sister " He said seriously showing his love towards her little sister to which jennie hugged him and he hugged her back.
No matter how much they have done fighting but the love they have for each other is cannot be explain in words.

They broke the hug and and jin said "And you are looking very beautiful also" jennie smiled at him then he move a little towards his wife and wisheperd in her ears " And you are looking irresistible darling " which was enough to be heard by everyone jisoo blushed hard but ended giving a look of ' shut up everyone is here ' to him.
Dad cleared his throat and everyone laughed at them " And you two also shining my sisters " Jin again said to rose and Lisa to which they thanked him also.

After that jennie did a little talk to her little angles seyeon and then after they decided to go at the wedding place.

Jennie's dress

Jennie's dress