Ch. 6 - the wait is over

It was now 7 p.m; four was at his desk just posting a random meme for his channel. He was proud of himself as he made himself laugh with what he has created.
He didn't have to wait a while for views, likes and comments as in an instant they all came flooding in.

Four didn't really read comments often as he knew comments tend to be weird and people say things that are unnecessary.

'Just a little bit of scrolling wouldn't hurt..' He thought to himself; curiosity getting the best of him.

He clicked his channel and clicked on his newest video. He scrolled down and saw that there was an amount of 129 comments already in just three minutes. The first one he saw was rather sweet, a fan saying "I love your videos you always make my day."
The next one said, "Your memes make me laugh 10/10 video."
He scrolled more and more; all the comments happened to be positive and similar to one another which brought a small smile on his face That smile of his didnt last long as his eyes came upon a few comments that weren't so.. nice.

'What even is this? You call this entertainment? Stupid lol'

'Now what the hell is this???'

'Man needs to do smth with his life.'

'this is alright ig....'

...

"You're doing great! Keep up the good work!"

The nice comment below the negative ones didn't really make him feel like he was doing great as a YouTuber. He kept staring at the negative ones, repeating what it said over and over again in his head.

'See?," his mind began, "you're worthless. An embarrassment..'

His eyes began to water once again.

'Really? You're going to cry? You really are pathetic.'

Smg4 didn't even try and deny it, agreeing with his mind that he really was pathetic.
He closed his eyes and let his tears fall across his face as he leaned his head back. His mind with its never-ending negative thoughts. Lots of things came across his mind; things like how smg3 shouldn't have to deal with him. He started to think how stupid his nightmare was. Even though three had said he wasn't a burden, he still feels like one.

He looked out the window taking note how dark out it was getting. He began to remember the night before last night, how he had gotten out of the castle and took a walk into the dark eerie forest. It wasn't scary being out there, and he couldn't have noticed anything else but how loud his thoughts were as he roamed around.

'Let's try going outside..' he thought to himself. It took him a minute to finally get up from his desk and slowly make his way outside.

...

Meanwhile with three, he had now closed up the cafe for the night and began to clean the place up. Eggdog had already gone to sleep in Smg3's room, exhausted from all the work he had to do as usual. Four hasn't left his mind all day, and it wasn't like he was extremely worried about him, just rather hoping he was doing alright. He couldn't help but replay how last night went with him and four, how this morning was for them. How close they were, how much he cared for smg4. How four looked when he was sound asleep, so delicate and beautiful.

Three felt how warm his face suddenly got, felt his lips form a small bashful grin. He moved towards the counter and saw the trash can was. He didn't mind throwing it out as he was in a good mood, his heart skipping a beat and his stomach during these flips and turns. He couldn't believe how smg4 can get him in this state, but that's just how amazing he was to him, how much four meant to him and how precious he was.