Ch. 7 - Coming out

Author notes: I had no idea what to write like ughhhh so I'm sorry if this isn't good. Writers block at its finest 🙄🙄

...

The rest of the night was peaceful, which had satisfied smg3.
'Another morning, a new day..' three thought looking up at the ceiling as he yawned. The sun was slowly rising, it's light softly shinning through the windows. Three was now laying on his side in four's bed, using his hand to support his head up as he stared in admiration at the sleeping meme guardian who laid beside him. His other hand reached for smg4's head; his fingers gently running through his hair. Through his sleep, four's lips formed a small smile; smg3 had noticed and was in awe.

...

'I..I've been in love with you. You make me feel at home, make me feel like I belong... you honestly have no idea how much I care for you like you- you make me feel whole, I feel complete when I'm with you.'

Four didn't push him away or show any sign of disgust when their lips had connected. His heart fluttered with instant joy when four had returned the kiss.

'I... I feel the same for you too smg3..'
'..would you want to be officially mine then?' Three asked softly, hoping for the one answer he wanted to hear.
Four was quiet for a second, he felt like he was dreaming. He knew he was awake, that this was real life, but, he never expected three to feel how he feels for him. It feels too good to be true but it was real, this was actually happening.

"Yes.. I'll be yours.'

...

Three couldn't stop replaying what four had said in return, how he physically and mentally felt, the kiss, his warmth. For three, it felt like he had won the lottery. Things got heated in the process of getting in bed. Of course three asked four if it was alright to kiss him more or hold him down, which four didn't have a problem with it as he wanted it just as much as three did. The room was slowly filled with the sounds of their lips moving together; groans and whimpers coming from four, causing three to crave four even more as he couldn't help but grind himself onto him. Clothes weren't taken off in the process but three didn't mind, and besides, four had stated he wasn't feeling sure about it yet which three respected.

...

Three was suddenly snapped out of his thoughts as four yawned, rubbing his eye.
"Awake already?" Teased three.
"I guess so...I'm not fully awake though.." Four said as he stretched his arms out; three slightly chuckling at his response.
They stayed there for a few minutes, three softly sighing as he held four close. Four smiled as he felt himself get comfortable in three's embrace. Four began to think about how happy he's felt, how good he slept last night. Speaking of sleep, four realized this time he didn't wake up in cold sweat or wake up gasping for air because of the same nightmare he had each night. This time, he didn't dream but slept peacefully.

"Oi, what day is it?" Three suddenly asked as he reached for his phone that was the table on his side of the bed.
"Oh it's Saturday. Luckily for me I don't tend to open the cafe on Saturdays.. and you know what that means?" He asked four; crawling on top of him, causing four to smile and sweat nervously.
"U-umm.. what does it mean..?"
"It means I can spend more time with you~"
"HUAHHHH! ST-STOP IT THREE!!!" Four's hands flew up, covering his red face out of three's view.
"Stop what?~" three made sure to keep his flirty tone as he continued to respond.
"STOP WITH THE- THE- UGHHHH YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!"
Three began to chuckle, finding it adorable with how flustered four was getting.
"Alright alright I'll stop."
He grabbed both of four's wrist, pulling his hands out from his face and pinning them down as he looked straight at him. They stared at each other in admiration before three leaned in and kissed him on his lips.