Ch.10 - The aftermath (P.1)

Author notes: I apologize for the wait (:_;) I've had writers block and was busy with other things rahhhh

(I'm sorry this ain't much but I badly wanted to post smth even if it was small 😭)

...

Eventually the mob of people outside the cafe had gone away thanks to Chris and Swag with their army tanks and the scary military; chasing away everyone. Swag had heard all the commotion going on that he had to put an end to, and three was grateful for that when he had gotten a phone call from him.

Smg4 was taken into Smg3's room once again, three being careful as he settled his lover down.

Meggy and Mario had followed behind three, worried for their dear friend. Luigi, Tari and saiko stayed in the cafe with swag and Chris, waiting and keeping an eye out in case any mobs try to come back.

"I've never seen four pass out like that before.." Meggy spoke softly; arms crossed.

"Is he going to be okay?" Mario asked with a frown.

Three stayed quiet, sadly eying four as he pushed the strands of hair out of his pale face. Smg4 did quite a scare on him. He was glad he was fast enough to catch four from behind before he hit the ground.

"He will be red, don't worry." Meggy said reassuring Mario placing her hand on his shoulder.

Three had lost it, violently he knocked down the table that stood by his bed, the room slightly trembled from the impact and the lamp making a loud shattering sound as it broke into pieces. This had really startled both Mario and Meggy, quickly she had her arm in front of Mario. She eyed smg4 and he was still passed out, which was surprising to her.

Three sighed, gently sat himself down on the bed beside four as he buried his face into the palm of his hands.

"Smg3..?" Meggy started softly.
Three turned to look at her, realizing on what he did and felt guilty as Mario stood behind Meggy, her arm in front of Mario in a defensive manner, both of them having worried expressions.

"I'm sorry you guys, I didn't mean to do that..I'm just-"

"No I get it three don't worry. You have every right to be upset. I would be too if someone took pictures of me and my lover and posted them for everyone to see." she walked on over to be closer to the two guardians ahead of her; Mario followed behind.

Smg3 turned his head around to see four, seeing he was still knocked out. He loved four very much, it has hurt him seeing four cry, upset, struggling with his thoughts and self-esteem, the overwhelming feeling he feels, he wished he could take it all away from him.

"Hey.. why don't we go on up where everyone else is while we wait for smg4 to wake up, that way we don't overwhelm him. We can talk about ways to track down the person who posted that picture online, figure out who it could be."

Three was hesitant, but he knew that wasn't such a bad idea. He turned to look at Meggy and nodded; agreeing with her suggestion. He got up and walked out with Meggy and Mario behind him.

...

In the middle of the cafe, everyone was seated at a table with a cup of coffee in their hands. Smg3 had reopened the cafe, now feeling safe since swag and Chris were here, which surprised him if he was being honest.

"Are you sure we don't have to pay for these smg3?" Saiko had asked as she stared at three all confused.

"Yes I'm sure, i could care less about that right now." He replied as he walked up and took a seat. Eggdog jumped up onto his lap, earning a soft smile from his dad.

"Well that's good for me, I don't have any cash on me anyways." Swag had said as he took a long sip of his coffee.

"So does anyone have an idea on who could have taken the picture?" Chris asked.

"It could honestly be just a random hater, unless there's someone we all know who isn't on good terms with both smg3 and 4." Saiko stated; Smg3 sighed, she did have a point there.

He really wanted to know who this person was, not even ask why they would post that but beat the living crap out of em! Although it's not a good idea, he wouldn't care at all of the consequences. Smg4 passed out for goodness sake! How can beating the person up like there's no tomorrow not be a good idea.

"Well, we can be on a lookout and see if we see any signs of anyone we know be hateful towards smg4 and smg3." Meggy suggested.

"We could try-" Swag started but was interrupted when a loud bang came from behind the counter. Everyone turned to see the coffee machine broken with Mario standing on the counter where the coffee machine was.

"MY COFFEE MACHINE!" Smg3 shouted, he got up and gently placed eggdog down on his seat as he rushed on over to where what was left of his machine.

"Mario you dumbass! You broke my ONLY coffee machine!"
"I was thirsty!" Mario shouted back.
"WELL YOU COULD HAVE ASKED ME-"

The sound of the cafe door opening had gotten everyone's attention; Smg3's heart jumped as he quickly turned around with a shotgun in his hand. His fear didn't last long, as it was soon replaced with confusion, while saiko was surprised.

"Kazio, what are you doing here?"

...