Ch. 12 - ???

He didn't know where he was going, he didn't have a certain place in mind. All that ran through his head is to just go out and spend some time alone.

It's been a few minutes since he sat in the driver's seat of his van, driving through the city. He tried to hold back the tears, tried to keep himself calm throughout the whole drive, but his thoughts weren't helping once again.

He wiped his eyes with his arm in one quick motion, quickly putting his hand back on the steering wheel and holding onto it with both hands for dear life.

It felt like a bullet was shot through his heart and his heart had bled out, leaving his chest empty. He felt so empty it pained him so much. He honestly didn't think things through, he could have just talked it out with three like three suggested but he didn't give that a chance.

'Why are you so pathetic?!'

'You hurt three, how could you? If only you weren't so stupid and weak!'

'You're so dramatic, why are you like this?!'

'Worthless pathetic-'

Lucky for him there weren't any cars behind him; immediately driving towards the side of the road and putting his foot down on the brake. He leaned his forehead against the wheel and cried out, silently whimpering finding it hard to breathe, gasping for air here and there, wondering why he had to be this way.

"What's wrong with me?...." He asked himself, "why are you like this.. why, why.."

He gripped his hair as he continued to weep hopelessly in his seat.

After a few seconds, he looked up ahead and took a shaky deep breath. He took in his surroundings and decided to drive off again seeing nobody was in his way.

Again on the road he drove, tears staining his face as he drove at different directions. He didn't pay much attention to that, still trapped in his overwhelming thoughts and his broken heart.

...

"I'll go talk to smg3 guys. Mario, go and talk to four, I'm sure he can really use his best friend right now as he shouldn't be alone."

Mario nodded solemnly, quickly making his way out the door.

"Me and Chris will be here making sure nobody comes and tries causing disturbances."

"I'll come with you Meggy," Saiko said; Meggy flashing her a quick smile before making her way towards the elevator of the storage room.

Kaizo wasn't sure what to do with himself, so he decided to just leave until someone had a strong grip on his arm.

"I hope you're proud of yourself, because I'm for sure am not." Kaizo was silent. She gave him a final stern look before pushing his arm away and catching up to Meggy.

He frowned but then suddenly rolled his eyes, putting his hands in his pockets as he walked up towards the counter using it to lean his back against.

'It was a joke, can't anyone take a joke anymore? It's not like they died... all that did was break them up...'

He sighed; 'fuck.' He thought.

...

"Smg4?"

Mario knocked on smg4's door, waiting for a response from him.

Luigi and Mario looked at eachother with a concern look.

"Smg4? Me and Luigi are here! Open up!"
He knocked on the door again, this time getting no response once again.

Mario frowned, he was impatient, he couldn't just stand outside waiting. He slammed his fist against the door once which alarmed Luigi.