Ch. 11 - The aftermath (p.2)

Author notes : FINALLY DONE WITH THE OTHER PART YAYYYY

...

"I'm just bored to be honest, anyways could I get a simple latte ?"

Smg3 groaned, "we uhh, we don't have a coffee machine at the moment.."

"Tch, you literally own a cafe how do you know have one?"

Smg3 wanted to complain about Mario being the reason why, only for Kaizo to cut him off.

"Whatever," Kaizo said with annoyance. He walked over next to where saiko was sitting, crossing his arms with a sudden grin.

"Anyways I've heard there's been a lot going on here earlier, such a shame I wasn't here when that all happened."

"...Why is that such a shame?" Saiko asked with a confused look on her face; her eyebrow raised.

Saiko shrugged his shoulders, "it sounded.. interesting. A lot of people have been saying so many things about smg3 and his sudden relationship with smg4. Anyways how did you and smg4 even get together?"

Smg3 became flustered from the sudden question. "Well- just yesterday we've made it official- and we've honestly have had feelings for one another for a while."

"I see, gross." That had earned him a smack on his arm.
"Ow! What?!"
Saiko eyed him with a serious look. "Be respectful."
"Tch, you're not my mother."
"It wouldn't KILL you to try."

...

Smg4 had woken up, feeling dizzy and confused, rubbing the back of his head sitting up as his head began to pound of a headache

"Oh- wha- what happened?"

He took notice of his surroundings, realizing he was back in Smg3's lair.

"Smg3..?" He called out for his lover, only to not get a response.

Then it all hit him. The cafe being closed, the people outside, the post online, the comments. They all know...everyone knows about his and Smg3's relationship.

He couldn't move, his hands rested on his face, rubbing his tired eyes as he tried to distract himself from the uncomfortable weight that laid in the pit of his stomach, feeling this cold, tingly, weird feeling crawling all over him.

'They all know. They're going to look down on you.'

He groaned in frustration, "Shut up. Just stop."

'Poor smg3, he has to deal with the consequences for being with you.'

'Leave. Get out. Get out of here.'

'You're such a burden, it's embarrassing.'

'Get out get out-'

He pushed himself out of bed and ran out towards the elevator.

Once he made it upstairs, he froze. The doors silently opened and he stepped out only to freeze again as he heard faint voices coming from the cafe.

"Well- just yesterday we've made it official- and we've honestly have had feelings for one another for a while."

"I see, gross.. Ow! What?!"

"Be respectful."

"Tch, you're not my mother."

"It wouldn't KILL you to try."

"We were hoping to find out who could be the one to post that about 3 and 4, but like saiko said, it could be just some random hater. Kaizo do you know maybe anyone who could be responsible of taking that picture?"