Ch. 13 - Finally be okay

Everyone looked far and wide for the meme guardian. Three looked desperate for his lover in the forest, going left and right, in every direction shouting out four's name as tears blurred his vision from time to time.

"Four! Four please, come out! E-Everything will be okay, I promise just please.."

Swag and Chris appeared with many military men behind, swag filling them in on with what happened earlier.

"Alright men, make sure to check out this forest throughly leaving no part of this forest unchecked. We are looking for smg4, find him."

"Smg3!" Meggy called, catching her breath from all the running; bent down with her hands gripping her knees.

Three looked back; seeing the military men all spreading out in the forest.

"These guys will look for him here, how about we go out and see if he's in the city..?"

Three hesitated for a second.

"Three," Meggy said firmly, placing her hand on three's shoulder, getting three's full attention.

"We will find him, I promise."

He took a breath, slightly smiling as best he could by Meggy's reassurance.

"We will find him faster if we just keep calm and think of any possible place four could be. Saiko should be here soon with the car I asked her to get for us."

Then just like Meggy said, saiko appeared.

...

"W-where am I...?" He asked himself.

He observed his surroundings, and it looked like he was in space, stars brightly covering the sky , it looked so beautiful to him.

He looked down and saw he was standing on a staircase, the stairs leading towards what seemed to be a big white glowing portal.

'Woah... a portal?'

Curious, he slowly began to walk up the stairs, staring at the portal, feeling this tingly sensation which felt like the portal was already sucking him in.

He stopped, nervous as he saw something begin to step out of the portal.

"You shouldnt be here," The figure suddenly said, "At least not yet, you still have a life to live you know."

Smg4's eyes widen, "Axol..?"

Axol smiled, "Yep, it's me."

"Wait- wait if- if you're here.. am I dead..?"

"Oh, no, not yet. You're at the verge of death if you get what I mean, you're still alive just knocked out unconscious."

"On the verge of death?"

"Yeah, you kinda got into a car accident, a pretty bad one."

"Oh..."

"If you walk up on up here and enter the portal then you'll be really dead and you'll end up resting up here."

Smg4's heart skipped a beat, he felt goosebumps on his arms and all around his body begin to form; felt a slight gust of cold air pass him.

"So.. I can choose?"

"Well I guess so, if you walk back down into the portal behind you," four turned around and noticed there was indeed another portal behind him, "you'll wake up in your body again."

Four stood quiet, thinking about this whole situation.

'If I walk up I'll be dead.. and I'll be able to rest.'